User Controls

Current substance

Rivotril Houston
    What are you using right now? Let's see ourselves drugs. Today I'm in 65-91mg of bundy, probably going to mix some alprazolam, 3-4mg.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Are you in a hospital room?
    Rivotril Houston
    No, it's my room.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RestStop Are you in a hospital room?

lol
    Symbiote Yung Blood
    bundy and king cobra
    Rivotril Houston
    30mg of tadalafil, my dick is like diamond.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Rivotril What are you using right now? Let's see ourselves drugs. Today I'm in 65-91mg of bundy, probably going to mix some alprazolam, 3-4mg.

you look like you're preparing the next gas attack in east ghouta
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    on topic: the usual tramadol

also found a strip of melatonin, but it's never done much for me even in terms of sleep
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'm on my clean week this week.

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by aldra on topic: the usual tramadol

also found a strip of melatonin, but it's never done much for me even in terms of sleep

Dang, bro! A strip?!

Hook a nigga up!
    no way

I can't in good conscience give it away

you might die
    Rivotril Houston

In the day of the topic I used bundy+4mg of alprazolam+12mg of melatonin. It was good.
    Bandit Reef Yung Blood (banned)
    vape
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut

What's your preferred dose of Tramadol? I have some lying around I've taken 100 mg a couple times and smoked some weed. The first time was cool the 2nd time sucked.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH What's your preferred dose of Tramadol? I have some lying around I've taken 100 mg a couple times and smoked some weed. The first time was cool the 2nd time sucked.

It's only fun at 250+, but even then it only seems to work if you have metabolic abnormalities

At 400 the risk of seizures begins to increase

My preferred dose is 300-350

a severe dependency on tramadol

are u gay
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla a severe dependency on tramadol

are u gay

Originally posted by aldra

i reverse image searched this hoping it to be the flag of australia as an admission you can only get really shitty drugs
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Negative 10 opioids.

My joints ache. YOLO.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH What's your preferred dose of Tramadol? I have some lying around I've taken 100 mg a couple times and smoked some weed. The first time was cool the 2nd time sucked.

I wouldn't recommend you try more that 200 without a tolerance, 400 makes seizures likely

If 200 does nothing for you it's probably safe to say you won't get much out of it at any dose
Jump to Top