User Controls

Improving the signal to noise ratio

apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think we just need to start being more overtly hostile
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I thought T&T was our high signal to noise ratio forum?

Also

Originally posted by apt Nice video. I liked the dancing little girl. But you should still kill yourself for shitposting in my thread.

I agree. Actually, i like the song and the aesthetic as well. They did a good job conveying the feel of the song in the video.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    By the way, the guy with curly hair and glasses sitting in the train/metro/whatever looks a lot like Lil' Dicky.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by aldra I think we just need to start being more overtly hostile

Overtly hostile about what?? You haven't even stated your position yet.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Overtly hostile about what?? You haven't even stated your position yet.

He’s obviously one of those “double digit” IQ individuals
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I warned you guys to close down new accounts after the first wave rolled in,, but nooooooo y'all was pussy struck and done went blind till it was too late
    Originally posted by EllariaSand He’s obviously one of those “double digit” IQ individuals

No, he's actually incredibly smart. I just don't agree with his sentiments.
    Originally posted by POLECAT

^^ The first wave^^

Subsequent waves refuse to kiss ass ✊
    You guys just came in on the very tail of this. This debate has been raging among this community for two full decades now, and neither side will budge.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No, he's actually incredibly smart. I just don't agree with his sentiments.

He hides it well 😉
    Originally posted by EllariaSand He hides it well 😉

That's true. He does. But it's no less true. He has an amazing wealth of knowledge, but he misapplies it sometimes. This is just such a case.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's true. He does. But it's no less true. He has an amazing wealth of knowledge, but he misapplies it sometimes. This is just such a case.

I’ll have to pay closer attention.......
    When you are dealing with problems such as this, you must deal with the underlying issue first. That's the mistake most mods make; instead of addressing the underlying issues, they use their mod control panels instead. That doesn't work, and history has proved time and time again that it doesn't work. But people still think they can somehow make it work, but it won't. Either the BBS will be emptied out of users or the BBS will shut down. Nobody "wins" when you try to use bandaid "solutions" to problems which need to be addressed properly. I've been telling these chronic asshats this for years.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by apt I enjoy shitposting and one liners as much as anyone, so long as it's balanced with quality content. When there are 2 active threads of intelligent discussion drowning in a sea of excrement, it's a problem. The average IQ of the forum has dropped into double digits since the DHers arrived, so cleaning up the whole site is probably impractical. Can we at least have one subforum where high effort posting is enforced?

Agree
    Daterapers are annoying af
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When you are dealing with problems such as this, you must deal with the underlying issue first. That's the mistake most mods make; instead of addressing the underlying issues, they use their mod control panels instead. That doesn't work, and history has proved time and time again that it doesn't work. But people still think they can somehow make it work, but it won't. Either the BBS will be emptied out of users or the BBS will shut down. Nobody "wins" when you try to use bandaid "solutions" to problems which need to be addressed properly. I've been telling these chronic asshats this for years.

Is it perhaps due to laziness......or lack of the time necessary to simply “fix” things the right way

I, for one, would take this place a little more seriously if there weren’t such and abundance of fucktardia
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Is it perhaps due to laziness……or lack of the time necessary to simply “fix” things the right way

That's a huge part of it. But it's funny they seem to have time to do everything else but.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's a huge part of it. But it's funny they seem to have time to do everything else but.

Given I’m still pretty new here, I can only base my judgement on what I’ve seen to date.....

Sadly it’s less than impressive

But DH was easily far worse. Lucky for all involved most of the worse there lack the balls to come here. The others cry because there is no block feature here so they can’t hide from the harsh truth lol
Jump to Top