User Controls

Infinityshock is no more...

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lanny perma-banned his account. Sentenced to 9 years. Now we have no one who will penetrate your ass so deep your mouth will open like a foot-controlled garbage can lid. A sad day in Totse history.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    LMAO.
    everyone should tstm in solidarity

Infinityshock intentionally self destructed, basically because he's pissed at all the childish, shallow and practically contentless posts being made across the BBS. Totse was never meant to be a Sunday picnic gathering in the lounge.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Wrong
    He was pissed at
    Lanny banning his other account
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Infinityshock intentionally self destructed, basically because he's pissed at all the childish, shallow and practically contentless posts being made across the BBS.

Right, because literally thousands of variations on "bend over and spread them purdy" is definitely not childish, shallow, and practically contentless.
    No, I mean before that.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    so like... three sites and 5 years ago?
    Originally posted by Lanny Right, because literally thousands of variations on "bend over and spread them purdy" is definitely not childish, shallow, and practically contentless.

That's exactly why he posted the way he did. To put up a kind of mirror. To show what it's like from our perspective. You know how his posts bugged the shit out of you? That's how much shitty posts bugs the shit out of us. And we've taken it quietly for many years. Well, maybe I haven't, but most quality posters have.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    That's great news, I hope he stays away forever.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Infinity is still a moron...I agree with Zan.
    Personally, I've adapted quite well to the shit post mentality. Instead of getting pissed, I just scroll right over posts from users who don't interest me. I don't even read 'em. It's not even Garbage in garbage out, it's no garbage at all. Sure, it's annoying and bothersome and a waste of my time, but that's life. I adapt to life and its ever-change rhythms. I adapt, without conforming. Then I wait for my chance to even the score. Patient. Inexorable. Formidable. None of you even stand a chance.
    esbity African Astronaut
    He'll be back in nine years.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's exactly why he posted the way he did. To put up a kind of mirror. To show what it's like from our perspective. You know how his posts bugged the shit out of you? That's how much shitty posts bugs the shit out of us. And we've taken it quietly for many years. Well, maybe I haven't, but most quality posters have.

And let me guess, it’s even worse now with Hate Hotel.

Accomplished absolutely nothing and wasted a lot of his own time.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    he was the quentin tarantino of posters
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny so like… three sites and 5 years ago?

kek

he posted the same way on totse2, it made arnox very upset
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's exactly why he posted the way he did. To put up a kind of mirror. To show what it's like from our perspective. You know how his posts bugged the shit out of you? That's how much shitty posts bugs the shit out of us. And we've taken it quietly for many years. Well, maybe I haven't, but most quality posters have.

Speak for yourself. Finny never gave a shit about any of that. He was just a psychopathic pieceof shit.
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    absolutely heart wrenching...
    Originally posted by coolbreeze absolutely heart wrenching…

Lanny just happened to be the hangman who was working that shift.
Jump to Top