User Controls

Life is hell

Madman African Astronaut
    Day 2 with no Crouton or opiates and its fucking hell even if it is better than yesturday. I'm punching myself because it feels good right now and it is the most enjoyable thing in my life right now...my trak marks are looking much better and barely noticeable which I needed to go to work. I have a 3 inch scar on my right arm from going up and down a vein. Someone please shoot me the next time I get high.
    Madman African Astronaut
    If you punch yourself in the muscle it feels good, try it out. Do it in your calf and thighs and then it feels like you are walking on clouds.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    You need boobies.

joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    I'll give you a discount...$1000.00 + Travelling Expenses. Best deal on the Net.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover You need boobies.

I recognize that Tat and boobs. Lol.
    I forgot whose they are.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    well it aint Krysti
    I never forget a butterfly and think I met her way back when.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Heavy drugs are for losers. Smoke some good chronic weed and that's all anyone needs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Heavy drugs are for losers. Smoke some good chronic weed and that's all anyone needs.

well that's obviously fucking bullshit, you should see all the chemicals i need
    Originally posted by greenplastic well that's obviously fucking bullshit, you should see all the chemicals i need

You don't need any chemicals. Avoid dependency on anything and everything.
    yes i do, if it weren't for drugs i would have offed myself a long fucking time ago
    Originally posted by greenplastic yes i do, if it weren't for drugs i would have offed myself a long fucking time ago

You don't know that.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover You need boobies.

Thats one beautiful body.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    War. War has changed...

Been there, oh well. It sucks now, it will get better. Promise.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    and its not Heather
    I know who sent it and you would never guess.
    all I know is its 20 years older than anything ive messed with in the last 25 years
Jump to Top