User Controls

Anybody have any experience just up and moving to another city on a whim

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    And howd you go about doing it

Using your vehicle? Rental Vehicle? Stay in a motel a few days until you find living arrangements? How much $ did you save up or have to make it feasable?

I'm fed up with this place besides the beach.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Good plan u got for life, dude.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I've moved to a couple cities with just a couple months preparation, had 3-5k and slept in my car and camped at first, showered at a gym, eventually got a motel room until I found people needing a roomate.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    If you have an idea of where you want to go I would troll craigslist for people looking for roommates.. and get a prepaid agreement set up for the first 3 months for rent unless you both can go 6. With your tech skills Iā€™d look at college cities. There will always be people looking for people to split rent with there
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Madman I've moved to a couple cities with just a couple months preparation, had 3-5k and slept in my car and camped at first, showered at a gym, eventually got a motel room until I found people needing a roomate.

Ur a survivor. You're an opportunist... way to utilize your available resources, Son.
    Get your ducks in a row before moving.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    sometimes I move with less than a grand in my pocket but then again I can walk in the woods and make money in almost any state
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    drove to Cali with enough to get an ounce flipped it every day for a week then went to the mountains and picked sage came back to santa cruse and hired hippys to wrap smudge sticks and turned it into 3 grand in a week. not to mention the 2500 I made flippin the weed,, stayed in nice motel every night I was out there and came home with about 5 grand
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Ok
    drove to Houston and went to the park on the north east side and took a walk out to the cow fields and picked 5 lbs of mushrooms, rented a motel room and fired up the dehumidifyers and then drove to northern Indiana and sold em for 1200 an lb,, that was a nice move on very little money,, I stayed in indiana for several years
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

LMAO...exactly.šŸ¤£ā¤
    Yeah.. it helps if you know someone.
    I moved to vt with less than a grand
    I've done it 3 times. I've had my entire life moved to each state within 2.5 weeks. Every move was about 6 to 7K but I hired movers. Which was still cheap but it could have been a lot cheaper had I moved the shit myself.

The last move my company paid for.

But I did it just as u suggested.. Rent a car/hotel for a few days. Drive to the state ur moving (wanting to move) to. Start looking at properties immediately and put in an application when u find one u like.

You can get approved within 48 hrs for most anywhere. Put down ur deposit- drive home and pack up.

Can you transfer with your current company or will u need to find a job... that's gonna change everything.

Fortunately for me I was able to transfer with my company all 3 times.

I love moving from state to state every few years.

Idk if you have lived a lot of places but I would definitely do it if I were u:)
    I have done it with $1000.

Usually I take the bus and have someone to help me out once I get there.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]

LMAO
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Thank you for the ideas niggas
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Good plan u got for life, dude.

says the idiot that lays in bed all day depressed because he doesn't have weed.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by eBagger And howd you go about doing it

Using your vehicle? Rental Vehicle? Stay in a motel a few days until you find living arrangements? How much $ did you save up or have to make it feasable?

I'm fed up with this place besides the beach.

šŸŽµšŸŽµšŸŽµ Take ebagger to church

He liked that song right before he was fished,

Search in his moms pantry make whatever you wish,

I believe that eeeeeeeeBaggggger definjiiitely plays Fortnite šŸŽµšŸŽµšŸŽµ
Jump to Top