User Controls

I'm gonna quit smoking weed

When I moved here I went 2 months without smoking weed and honestly I became a much better person.

I didn't even miss it, I was actively looking for weed though but I thought it would be years until I could smoke again. Then one day I was shit posting in kik and some person tells me about a place to get weed downtown, its a dispensary that operates illegally.

So I tried it out and now I buy all my weed from dispensaries and I smoke 3.5 grams every 2 days.

I'm down to the last bud so I'm gonna try to not buy as frequently.

First goal: only buy weed when my girlfriend buys edibles, and buy less.
    Let’s do it together scron. I’m a better person when I’m not smoking too. And I’m down to my last bud.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I haven't smoked weed in a long time, its the most pain in the ass drug to pass a drug test on.
    I am sober and I like it a lot more than I ever liked having nigger dicks in my mouth.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Dont do it
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I am sober and I like it a lot more than I ever liked having nigger dicks in my mouth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Damn you, aldra. Hahaha...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RisiR † Damn you, aldra. Hahaha…

EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I am sober and I like it a lot more than I ever liked having nigger dicks in my mouth.

Hmmmmmmmmm.......this post from yesterday seems odd then

Originally posted by Fonaplats Probably shouldn't have drank an entire 12-pack of beer and drunk called the quality control lady from work last night and cried like a little bitch going on and on about how I am trans-abled.

Woke up at noon.

My brain feels like it got stepped on.

The good news is my hang over doesn't feel so bad just kinda bad.
    Chugging large quantities of water and vomiting seems to help.

I only have an hour and a half before work.

I got to get pumped as fuck now.

Need to succeed today.

I am off to go stand in my rain room and wash up.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    I'm worried about Pole...with no mushrooms left he has no more money to buy Pot and will never be funny again.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lil nigga, I got lbs and lbs of mushrooms poppin every day now,, sold 23 lbs yesterday and got 10 more sold tomorrow,, plus I got my weed on the cuff this month so up urs kneegrow
    Thank God...when are you going to start being funny again.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    probably not till I have regained a normal feeling from going without ciggys
    Keep us updated like Jer and his diet and weight loss.
    No
    I still have like 2 bowls.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I still have like 2 bowls.

Same
    I have like 75 bowls,, but they are small
    Should we expect mood changes or other adverse side effects in forum behavior?
    no, I'm prolly just going to be a dick the rest of my life
Jump to Top