User Controls

WE DESERVE reparations. CALL FOR AFFIRMATIVE ACTION 2018

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I'm tired of all this fucking bullshit in the media, all this alt right racism honky bonky bullshit all over the internet, racism is just as bad in America and if you're colored you gotta be watching out for those mothafuckin police at all times... what does a brotha gotta do to get a leg up in this white man's world? I'll tell you, it's long overdue. The white privilege needs to be acknowledged and reparations need to be made. Affirmative action needs to be pushed to the next level in the work force, education system, and judicial system.

AMEN
    fuck you cracker
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Fuck affirmative action.

It's reverse discrimination.
    I thought y'all was supposed to be niggas, man

damn
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Stop blaming the white man although you may be white spreading hatred and if you don't make enough get a better job.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock ass rapes lannyfag in the mouth and he likes it

make note of all the whites laughing at the nigger christmas tree ornament

i see a couple of women smiling, that's all.

If I was born in america does that make me a native american

wheres my money you stole my land whitey.
    jills a dinosaur from the last century, take no notice, he'll be dead soon anyway.

none of them pics are from the last hundred years ya cunt.

Originally posted by infinityshock ass rapes lannyfag in the mouth and he likes it

that dude they're hanging looks white ya cunt.

the world isn't a white community

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It should be.
    the universe isn't a white community.

It should be.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    can white people have a community? will every neighborhood eventually fall?
    'communities' = typical american isolationist thinking, you stupid cousin fucking cunts.

Originally posted by NARCassist 'communities' = typical american isolationist thinking, you stupid cousin fucking cunts.

Lol the queen is a reptile and they incest'd so much they had to bring a negress into the bloodline.
    can you imagine being from a country that was, not even 100 years ago, the greatest empire the world has ever seen, only to have such little drive and passion for life?
    Originally posted by the pat-man the greatest empire the world has ever seen, only to have such little drive and passion for life?

Excuse me

oh yea its easy to forget about my dude temujin my b, pour out some horse milk for my dead homie
Jump to Top