User Controls

Anthony Bourdain hung himself in France

Holy shit. I actually really liked his show

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/us/anthony-bourdain-obit/index.html

Didn't know he used to be crackhead either

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/addiction-in-society/201111/anthony-bourdains-addiction-report-card

It's no secret that substance abuse runs rampant in the food service industry. Anthony Bourdain often talked about that fact firsthand, as he developed a serious problem with drugs while working in kitchens many years ago. Most significantly, he developed a heroin addiction, which he managed to kick in the 1980s. He also smoked crack cocaine, which brought him to a really low point. On a Reddit AMA, he wrote that he found himself "combing the shag carpet for paint chips in the hope that they were fallen crack bits," and "smoking them anyway." He quit that too.

Unlike many addicts, who give up any and all substances when they get clean, Anthony Bourdain continued to drink alcohol, which is why you might have seen him pounding shots of soju in South Korea, or enjoying beers with many of his meals. He knew it was unusual, writing that, "Most people who kick heroin and cocaine have to give up on everything. Maybe cause my experiences were so awful in the end, I've never been tempted to relapse."

joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Was he on NIS...LMAO.
    yes he went by the name "reject'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    never liked this guy, always chasing decadence around the globe, no surprise he took the cowards way out. faggot had an 11 year old daughter too what a fucking idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Fuc man
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    never heard of him

That is what happens when you get too sad.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats That is what happens when you get too sad.

He didn't look sad on camera
    He had a good run...maybe he wanted to go out on top rather than whither away to cancer or Alzheimers etc.
    Originally posted by the pat-man never liked this guy, always chasing decadence around the globe, no surprise he took the cowards way out. faggot had an 11 year old daughter too what a fucking idiot.

When ppl commit suicide
    They think they are doin
    Their family a service by
    Getting out of their.lives

Queer
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Manonfire When ppl commit suicide
    They think they are doin
    Their family a service by
    Getting out of their.lives

Queer

I doubt that.

Maybe they just want their pain to end.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Wow, I’m shocked. I didn’t know about his past, but I always thought his job had to be one of the best in the world. Travel around, try different food, and make buttloads of money.

RIP
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover I doubt that.

Maybe they just want their pain to end.

That too
    But my comment still correct
    The French are terrible smelly people.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    maybe he knew the feds were about to find his cp stash

Originally posted by NARCassist maybe he knew the feds were about to find his cp stash

He did like children.
    Maybe he killed himself because his daughterm was growing up.
    Maybe he didn't kill himself but uncovered the CIA's alien hybrid program and so was eliminated by an attractive CIA double agent named Svetlana.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Manonfire is correct. When people suicide they think they do their loved ones a favor by getting out of their lives. Of course it is also about wanting the pain to stop. But often depression of the sort that makes people kill themselves comes with a lot of self-doubt/self-loathing. And i will tell you something else. People who kill their family and then themselves don't commit the murders out of malice. They commit the murders out of mercy, to spare their loved ones the loss of the person. Or to spare them from the guilt of what the person has done before hand.

A family annihilator does not act out of malice and neither does someone that suicides.
    Originally posted by Sophie Manonfire is correct. When people suicide they think they do their loved ones a favor by getting out of their lives. Of course it is also about wanting the pain to stop. But often depression of the sort that makes people kill themselves comes with a lot of self-doubt/self-loathing. And i will tell you something else. People who kill their family and then themselves don't commit the murders out of malice. They commit the murders out of mercy, to spare their loved ones the loss of the person. Or to spare them from the guilt of what the person has done before hand.

A family annihilator does not act out of malice and neither does someone that suicides.

what about the suicides that have no family?
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Damn that's sad

Now can I apply for his job or what?
Jump to Top