User Controls

This slut has a fowl mouth

What a dirty girl
    You're the best poster on this entire website.
    I know.

This is what I'm gonna say when I get caught molesting a loli

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Awkward and embarrassing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1I66upcbpvW
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When other pedos talk about lolis as sluts and mention molesting them i can't help but agree with normies and feel as if there's something seriously wrong with these people. Lolis aren't sluts, and you sure as fuck don't molest them. Lolis are for loving not hurting and if you feel the need or desire to abuse them verbally or physically you deserve to be shot.
    Some girls like pain.
    She has a bird mouth?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Some girls like pain.

MEant to click cuck'd, and while that may be true. If a 8yo likes pain she needs a psychiatrist, not someone taking advantage of her mental state.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I am totally against the manipulation and sexual abuse of children, though I often wonder, and even came to the idea by a conversatiandwith a mother of 5 kids, when we discussed how the whole process of questioning children is, at least in some cases, more harmful to the child than the molestation. I dont know if that's true or not but I can see how that could affect young child more than the act itself, especially causing guilt and confusion. If you do genuinely care about a child in any real capacity, I would say, even if you have those urges, that you would refrain from doing that justbecause of the harm that would result from an investigation if it ever was found out or suspected it happened.
Jump to Top