User Controls

duz temperature work like dis?

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    if u wana use a ice block to remove heat from sometin,

say u got 2 frozen blocks of warter the same size and you are putting them onto two identical warm surfaces, one block is frozen to -10F and the other is frozen to -20F , will the -20 block have absorbed bout twice the heat as the -10 block once they reach equilibrium with the warm surfaces ( the warm ting is very warm and generating lots of heat so in the example ur not gonna run outta heat to pull out of it.
    for a bunch of college tot tards u guys sure r stupid
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are you using liquid helium or hwhat?
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Okay , 2% difference in energy doesn't sound like much.

With more context, I am interested in industrial personnel cooling systems which consist of a small backpack or belt-worn bag that has a little battery powered pump and a 'reservoir' that you put ice cubes or a frozen water bottle in - wthe ice cubes or bottle is surrounded by coolant, and it pumps the coolant through tubing in a shirt or pants like this;

To keep the bags or belts from becoming burdensome to wear they only hold a small amount of frozen substance which is reportedly good for 1-2hrs of good cooling effect.

Anyway, I was envisioning setting up a crew with the shirts and a small freezer and battery swap station to change-out their bottles and batteries. It seems common residential style deep-freezes are usually capable of around 0 to -10F ( 0 to -23C) operation so I assume this is what the system manufacturer is basing the cooling time off of. I was just trying to think if modifying the freezer or buying a more specialty freezer that will pull lower temps would translate to significantly longer "cooling time" for the guy wearing the system.

Ideally you could pull more like a solid 2.5 hours of cooling even on the hottest days because workers would be on breaktime by then anyway so it would be a natural time to swap equipment out after break.
Jump to Top