User Controls

So I decided to seek council My pcp said I need a shrink.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I'm so fucked in the head right now.
    I have a appointment with this guy.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/robert-p-doherty-natick-ma/91893
    What can I expect and what can I gain from talking to someone who's just in it for the money?
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Uhh you shoulda had side hoes throughout your whole marriage.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol ya water under the bridge.
    I need to go forward son.
    When I was younger it helped being able to talk to someone that I didn’t know because I didn’t have to worry about what I said impacting our relationship.

You’re gonna be able to tell if they care or not. If that is important to you then keep looking until you find someone you’re comfortable with.
    Originally posted by ohfralala When I was younger it helped being able to talk to someone that I didn’t know because I didn’t have to worry about what I said impacting our relationship.

You’re gonna be able to tell if they care or not. If that is important to you then keep looking until you find someone you’re comfortable with.

I like this guy already,he quoted Henry Ford on his main page.
    Ford was a renowned antisemite and racist.
    To quot someone like him takes BALLS!!
    Yeah I just read his profile. I didn’t see the quote but he seems legit. I liked what he said about humor. I’d say you’re probably gonna benefit from him.

Sometimes it’s good to just get all that shit bouncing around in your head out, man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You would not believe the fountain of shit bouncing around my head right now.
    Nah I get it. I deal with pretty bad anxiety myself.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I'm so fucked in the head right now.
    I have a appointment with this guy.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/robert-p-doherty-natick-ma/91893
    What can I expect and what can I gain from talking to someone who's just in it for the money?

That guy seems pretty legit.
    Lol you need better PCP

the only thing mine has ever said to me is "smoke me"
Jump to Top