User Controls

Im running out of marijuana...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, Ill probably be cranky for a few days.
    😏
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Lol sorry for your troubles, Matt. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
    Ty lj.
    You’re welcome, Matt. 😘

PS....some of these people make you look like Saint Joseph. I didn’t think it was possible. 😂
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    well y dont ya just go suk his dik then lj,, I mean god damn what the fuck ,, U gonna give that sorry bstard wood like that then not go suk his dick,,, RUDEEE
    Whatever, poley. Don’t fuckin’ start with me cuz your ass is cranky from no smoking.

Gawd dang, what is it today?!

Lighten up people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ur so cute lj♡
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sup_mahnigs Ur so cute lj♡

Thanks! Lol ❤️
    I’m almost afraid to respond to your post cuz I may get criticized for that, also.

All of a sudden it’s like walkin’ on Eggshells. Sheesh.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT

Dude.....should maybe consider posting a list of “acceptable posters” accompanied by his desired responses..for the people you think care.....ffs what a bitch

Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox Thanks! Lol ❤️
    I’m almost afraid to respond to your post cuz I may get criticized for that, also.

All of a sudden it’s like walkin’ on Eggshells. Sheesh.

Do you honestly GAF what he thinks about who you choose to talk to?
    Ur fine. I like that u stay your tru self.
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Do you honestly GAF what he thinks about who you choose to talk to?

That would be a .... NO! 😂

Originally posted by Sup_mahnigs Ur fine. I like that u stay your tru self.

Thanks! I’m pretty sure all DH posters know I don’t bother people, unless I’m bothered with, and I sure as hell ain’t gonna take any shit either. So far it’s been like freakin’ Wars of the Roses over here. It’s damn exhausting.

😂❤️
    Laugh it off......the butt hurt losers think we give a fuck what they think

I take pleasure in the knowledge that I annoy them enough to troll me and comment

😂😂😂
    😅
    Matt is far cooler than “some” crybaby bitch ass hypocrite former DH posters who shall remain nameless
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox That would be a …. NO! 😂

Thanks! I’m pretty sure all DH posters know I don’t bother people, unless I’m bothered with, and I sure as hell ain’t gonna take any shit either. So far it’s been like freakin’ Wars of the Roses over here. It’s damn exhausting.

😂❤️

After spending so much time on DH I never once asked for nudes. The funny part unknown trolls would send me some of women they hated hoping I would use them and never did. In the end I was blamed of posting one and I didn't even have an account. Lol.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Matt is far cooler than “some” crybaby bitch ass hypocrite former DH posters who shall remain nameless

We have the same list...LMAO.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Is Poleskunk becoming an "uncool kid" ?

No way.
    Becoming........LMFAO

Naw....he was never cool to begin with
Jump to Top