User Controls

Pee Wee

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    His name is pee wee, he's a stray cat, that I named and give food, my neighbor built him a cat house, but he mostly just likes to sit in one spot, Ive been trying to pet him for like 3 weeks but he's just not feeling it.

Anyone else here ever known a cat like that?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah I had a buddy that lived downtown and we had a little black 'fraidy cat that we gave foodz and waterz to. He mostly just liked to hang out under the abandoned cars in the alley. I don't remember what we called him. Then one day I violated my probation, went to prison, and never saw or heard from again. Maybe it's the same cat.
    ^how'd you violate your probation?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was fucking my female P.O. and I accidentally came inside her. She wasn't pleased.
    ^you're such a fucking asshole, man, I fucking hate chou
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    We were using a condom every time and things were fine. She let me get away with smoking doobies in her office and cooking meth because I smashed her so good, and then one day we were sitting in her office enjoying a chardini martini and she's all gacked out asking me to take her to pound town and I'm all like girlllll I don't have any rubbers and she INSISTED that I bend her over her desk and do it to it so in our spun out minds we agreed and I was supposed to pull out but it just felt so right and I let my flood of MQ-seed inside her and then she suddenly gets all fucking weird and tells me how that was a probation violation and arrested me right there. I could've ratted her out but that ain't my style so I did my time and dropped that hoe like a bad tab of acid.
Jump to Top