User Controls

is there any OG NIS here who is not an unemployed druggie loser??

EllariaSand African Astronaut
    I fucking cant even.......

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    nice way to make friends ya fuckin nutter
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    yeah

cos thats so fucking important to me polestuffer......

you kiss enough ass for all of us from DH
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    I work around 35 hours a week and make 12/h. I use m. speciosa daily but it isn't a very intoxicating drug. I get more of a rush from caffeine. I also take KSM-66 daily. Otherwise I mostly just drink a couple drinks a few times a week. Like 3 or 4 in a night.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Most of the unemployed losers here don't use drugs.

Most of the employed winners do use drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    The world needs ditch diggers

And fry cooks too

Till the robots take over.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I love digging and the shovel is one of my favorite tools to use, everybody shits on ditch digging but I would do it for a living if there was such a position anymore. I while ago I shoveled gravel all day in the sun and made 20 bucks an hour and it was a damn good day. A shovel is just severely underrated because its a great tool.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I also love to shovel unfortunately my wrists are giving out and I have to delegate the shoveling to others.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What's wrong with being an unemployed druggie loser?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by POLECAT I also love to shovel unfortunately my wrists are giving out and I have to delegate the shoveling to others.

Yeah, that jacking off you do is fucking you up.

Maybe your live-in boyfriend can help you out.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL I work around 35 hours a week and make 12/h. I use m. speciosa daily but it isn't a very intoxicating drug. I get more of a rush from caffeine. I also take KSM-66 daily. Otherwise I mostly just drink a couple drinks a few times a week. Like 3 or 4 in a night.

fucking hell i get given more than you per week just in the money i get from the gov't. you work out about $360 per week and that's before taxes. including my rent i'm drawing £375 a week which is around $500. and that's not even with what i make on the side which i average about that much again every week.

lol, so who the fuck is an unemployed loser?

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I'm a totse OG.

I am employed. I make about $40 per hour. 40 hours per week.

I used to do more drugs when I was younger, these days I just smoke weed and drink beer. Not excessively either.

I think I have a pretty good life.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Madman I love digging and the shovel is one of my favorite tools to use, everybody shits on ditch digging but I would do it for a living if there was such a position anymore. I while ago I shoveled gravel all day in the sun and made 20 bucks an hour and it was a damn good day. A shovel is just severely underrated because its a great tool.

I said you were needed.

Hell,I love mowin my grass. It relaxes me. Sometimes I envy those messicans.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yee, 12/h sounds pretty rough although you live in illinois right §m£ÂgØL? Probably goes further. What's minimum?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny What's wrong with being an unemployed druggie loser?

Being an unemployed druggie user with no drugs.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Obbe I'm a totse OG.

I am employed. I make about $40 per hour. 40 hours per week.

I used to do more drugs when I was younger, these days I just smoke weed and drink beer. Not excessively either.

I think I have a pretty good life.

After taxes? Sounds like a sweet gig. Whatcha do for a living Obbe? Does it involve plagiarism? Sorry, that's a joke i couldn't help myself. I really am curious though.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by NARCassist fucking hell i get given more than you per week just in the money i get from the gov't. you work out about $360 per week and that's before taxes. including my rent i'm drawing £375 a week which is around $500. and that's not even with what i make on the side which i average about that much again every week.

lol, so who the fuck is an unemployed loser?

compare cost of living in the US to UK
    Madman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Yee, 12/h sounds pretty rough although you live in illinois right §m£ÂgØL? Probably goes further. What's minimum?

12 is decent in the midwest, minimum wage is less than 8.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    $14 minimum wage where I am. Going up to $15 in January.
Jump to Top