User Controls

Bling Bling quotes

I'm gonna go through all his posts and get all the best posts and then put them all in a book and sell it on Amazon as a new age Confucius say

This will be the title and the cover

"last week wos just a blur for me idk i was bannde about 6 times and unbannd abowt4 times aswell"
    "ok wen amin cont hear us in heare on a certain night we make a time n were jus gona go ragid on the forum an do a riot k who s down"
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand bling bling. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of hardcore shitposting most of the jokes will go over a typical nigga's head. There's also bling's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his posts- his personal philosophy draws heavily from gopnik/chav literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike bling bling truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in bling's existential catchphrase "can u injekt it directry onto ur breain," which itself is a cryptic reference to the totse bbs. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Bling Blingertons' genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ๐Ÿ˜‚

And yes, by the way, i DO have a bling bling tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the coroner's eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of bling's (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "i wanna get carpet to send fresh tiger tiger buds to his dad and get addicted to dhc again "
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    oh gosh!

For me?

You shouldn't have.
    Scrawny The ๐Ÿ‘ป Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    "just buy a boat go fiiji gros shsh up ina ita down the montain ;put ur plants upupup"
    "wana put 2s on a monkey fist of dhc"
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    *the Re-Re thread.
    I really hope blings just in prison or something
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Heโ€™s not, talked to him today. U guys want me to have him send yโ€™all an update? Lmao
    Tell him send more quotes
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    im flying into sheff next week to get to the bottom of this
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    uban
    RestStop Space Nigga
    "tige wif shsh tage"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    "i swer down if they do sum shit to that guy i wud have done sum spider man shit owt my window and carrot kick all the biches"
    I emailed him lol we shall see, I told him he had his own dope af quote thread and all
    post the emails you whore
    He hasnโ€™t read the messages yet, only gets webz once in a while. Probably a day or two idk lol
    post the ones you sent him as proof or ur lying

Patience young padawan. He always responds.
Jump to Top