User Controls

New user help

tje2607 Houston [issue my leonine harrier]
    I am a new user. Is there a good way to meet people on here in person and also via fourm?
    Yeah just post your home address and we will match you with the closest compatible nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This nigga...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yeah just post your home address and we will match you with the closest compatible nigga

LMAO.
    Or post your city or state.

WE ARE JUST TRYING TO FIND YOU A GOOD MATCH NIGGA
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    If you ain't 21 yet and need me to buy you some shit, hmu you just throw $20 my way + whatever it costs for the drink you want
    There are no new users.
    It's all just the faggot list.

https://niggasin.space/thread/15377
    How is he posting. You need to submit an application first and receive an official NIS Forum Card. You also need a seperate card for dating and $500 fee. You better check this out SS...could be trouble.
    Originally posted by Sophie This nigga…

That nigga...
    Originally posted by joerell How is he posting. You need to submit an application first and receive an official NIS Forum Card. You also need a seperate card for dating and $500 fee. You better check this out SS…could be trouble.

Why would I need to pay, being awesome as I am and all...
    Originally posted by BummyMofo If you ain't 21 yet and need me to buy you some shit, hmu you just throw $20 my way + whatever it costs for the drink you want

Drinking is for little man babies, sorry. Beside I smoke to much to have time to drink.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yeah just post your home address and we will match you with the closest compatible nigga

LMFAO
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Look at all these new niggas since 4-27-2018
    YO IF YOU WANNA BE A PART OF NIS YOU GOTTA GET BEAT FOR 6 MINUTES 66 SECONDS
    Originally posted by tje2607 I am a new user. Is there a good way to meet people on here in person and also via fourm?

fona-fone (937) 522-1751
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats fona-fone (937) 522-1751

2146415081 call me maybe
    Originally posted by tje2607 2146415081 call me maybe

just had an awkward conversation with a stranger.
    Why would you post a random number knowing i would call it?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats just had an awkward conversation with a stranger.
    Why would you post a random number knowing i would call it?

Acctually I didn't think you would call it, sorry bro. What did you two say to eachother ?
Jump to Top