User Controls

Ceramics

tje2607 Houston [issue my leonine harrier]
    Is anyone else into ceramics? What kind of clay, among other materials, do people use?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sounds pretty gay, i mean you do you man, but eh.
    I don't think anyone besides a woman would post a thread about ceramics.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I don't think anyone besides a woman would post a thread about ceramics.

You are right, until NOW!!!
    What did Clint Eastwood say before firing up the ceramic bowl he made in pottery class?

Go ahead, bake my clay.

walks away slowly
    Originally posted by Sup_mahnigs What did Clint Eastwood say before firing up the ceramic bowl he made in pottery class?

Go ahead, bake my clay.

walks away slowly

Hahaha sounds like something he would do
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    After going to the gym busting heads I love going home to my ceramics...it's very relaxing. My last piece was a nude of Mussolini...I call it El Duce in the Park.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by joerell After going to the gym busting heads I love going home to my ceramics…it's very relaxing. My last piece was a nude of Mussolini…I call it El Duce in the Park.

I made that one too.......hung it upside down from my Christmas tree.....guests spit on it

wondering why
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    im into ceramics.

ceramic brake discs, ceramic engine block, ceramic pistons, ceramic clutch plates, ceramic knives, ceramic armor plates, ceramic dildos,

my ceramic collection is getting bigger by the day.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what do you actually make with them?

ceramic for knives is interesting but you can get steels that are much better
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra what do you actually make with them?

ceramic for knives is interesting but you can get steels that are much better

you cant bring a steel knife into an airplane to skin your apples with.

you can with ceramic ones.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by benny vader you cant bring a steel knife into an airplane to skin your apples with.

you can with ceramic ones.

yeah but they'll be very unhappy when they see it. many ceramic knives actually have a strip of metal in the handle to stop it getting through metal detectors

actually scratch that, those X-ray cock viewers are becoming the norm in big airports nowadays, you're not getting a knife through that, ceramic or otherwise
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra yeah but they'll be very unhappy when they see it. many ceramic knives actually have a strip of metal in the handle to stop it getting through metal detectors

not those cheap less than a dollar chinese ones like this.

the screw is the only metal on it.

actually scratch that, those X-ray cock viewers are becoming the norm in big airports nowadays, you're not getting a knife through that, ceramic or otherwise

you need to tuck it in your crack.
    Originally posted by Sophie Sounds pretty gay, i mean you do you man, but eh.

How is it gay?
Jump to Top