User Controls

Rehab is a sham, a fraud

Roshambo is back in rehab. He didn't even make it 24 hours before relapsing on bundy and benzedrex (WOMBO COMBO)

I am gonna come right out and say it, I don't think he has a chance in hell at getting sober, even if he got a 10/10 hot blonde wife and won the lottery I think he will always be stuck in mongolroyism.

There is one way he can get totally clean and sober and that is to go 100% organic green chemical free vegan open your chakras.
    No pharmaceuticals of ANY KIND!, no headache pills or benadryl, no beer, no psych meds, no weed, no cigs, no coffee, no tea.

Thats the only way to be sober. You got in this mess the hard way you need to go out the hard way, no detox drugs or SSRI's and anti depressants for post withdrawl depression.

I have been saying this for years but the kid will not listen to me, I have got my dad off crack cocaine and black tar heroin. I've been abusing hard drugs for years and I never been to rehab or needed help to get off drugs, so he should listen to me because I'm right.

The only reason he relapsed is because the doctors had him on like 100 different meds. If you're already taking a million pills every day you think well I'm already taking all these meds why not have a cig? they make me sleepy and this will help. I had a cig why not have a beer too? and smoke some weed? and inject meth?. It's a slippery slope

(Roshambo post from years ago, hes on the EXACT SAME MEDS!)
    Originally posted by Dissociator u gotta take .4mg clonidine to sleep with 3 beedrills and 300mg gabapentin whenever u want to start the cycle k, then u gonna wake-up feeling groggy af so u take 4 more beedrills and 1 clon and 400mg gabs, then ut should be night or somethin, just take 1.5 clon and 200mg gab and then u wake up and feel alot less depressed and have a coffee and 400mg gab with 1mg xansx when ur coffee wears off, then when your xanax wears off take another xan then when that wears off and/or you have no drugs take a clon and 4 beedrills and sleep once you're all out of everything just make it 4 beedrills any time u wanna clock out caffeine and anticholinergic metabolites /antipsychotic metabolites are always fun unrelated : was taking lithium, my doc outside of the hospital didn't know the doc on the inside had me on it so she continued with the lamictal I never took because the stuff don't sit right with me cus

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Hey man I'm glad you're sober and all but years ago on Rdfrn I warned you and sploo about the government cuck drugs man.

I remember you guys used to post these grocery lists of shit you were prescribed and I would make a huge post about how all those drugs are bullshit and in a few years you guys would be burnt out and messed up from all the LEGAL drugs not the illegal ones.

I've have seen many of my friends go from just smoking weed to doing harder drugs and then they want to get sober and they go to the doctor and get dual diagnosed and prescribed a million anti depressants and now they are in a worse mental state than when they were fucked on hard drugs!.

I saw your youtube video about all the meds you are on and holy fuck what is that like 6 different kinds of pills you take every day?. I am usually against this kind of stuff but you actually look like your doing really good so maybe they got it right this time.

if it starts to fuck up though I would blame the laundry list of cuck drugs they give you, cut those out and be totally 100% chemical free maybe and only drink bonus cups like a square.

video on how to be sober

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you've got to want to get sober, ie. have a good reason for you, personally, to do it

if you don't really want to, but force yourself to through rehab or whatever else, you're just fooling yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I honestly don't think he has enough in his life that her cares about to fill the gaps where getting monged was
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Being sober is cool I used to be straight edge

how to be sober: stay up all night listening to dubstep and play video games

FUCK THE DRUGS FAM! THAT SHIT WASN'T EVEN INVENTED BACK IN 2009!

Rivotril Houston
    Roshambo should be detoxincated inside a hospital, with real professionals and real treatment.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    My professional opinion is....

I agree. Fuck that shit. I WON'T QUIT!
    Originally posted by Rivotril Roshambo should be detoxincated inside a hospital, with real professionals and real treatment.

He was and look how that turned out. Doctors are fucking idiots.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    "Rehab is a waste of time and money. By all means get clean, I just don't see why you can't like, look for a job or focus on hobbies instead of ship yourself off to derp academy." - Scron
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Roshambo is cool for this expose of his life, I like emotional open books.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Roshambo is cool for this expose of his life, I like emotional open books.

Me too man thats why i see a part of My self in him
Jump to Top