User Controls

Games worth Gold Farming?

Vigilante Yung Blood
    Title pretty much says it all. I have a small computer lab of sorts which I've created over a period of time. I used to gold farm a few games a couple of years back and was able to create a nice passive income out of it (roughly $300 a month with little maintenance or downtime). Needless to say, its something I'd like to get back into. The issue being, the games I used to farm are no longer profitable. If anyone have any suggestions, that would be fantastic. If it's a game you play in particular, I would even throw a significant amount of in-game currency your way after everything it up and running.

Don't even mention OSRS, I had been doing it for a bit but honestly its nearly tapped out and the constant maintenance of creating accounts, or worse, losing heavily invested accounts makes it unideal.

Also, if you know any mobile(android) games that could be gold farmed, or just have a market for account selling, leave a line below. I made a nice amount of money a few years ago selling Monster Warlord accounts, but again, that niche has dried up.
Jump to Top