User Controls

WTF MY MAIN BUSH GEORGE DONE 9/11

the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Who is responsible for this shit????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the pat-man Who is responsible for this shit????

Greed
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Bush Jr.'s approval ratings were at an all-horrific low, so they needed something to prop him up and have him play the hero, so they cooked up the plan to attack the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and start an illegal war in Iraq. They cooked up the whole WMD script, pushed it to their media goons, and the stupid masses swallowed the whole thing hook, line and sinker. Bush Jr., Rumsefeld, Rice, Cheney, Powell, Giulliani, Silverstein, others... there're all guilty of high crimes of treason, mass murder, international terrorism, and domestic terrorism. They should all be behind bars for life without parole.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I c wat u did der
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I met his cousin darin bush in cedar park tx. Hes a pretty chill guy likes to get high and drink and works for the rnc. He gave me the low down on how he has pieces of the moon(showed them to me) and how it really happened but just not like the media reported. He even had a piece of the titanic.

People hate on the bushs but they are actually pretty cool. I suspect George p bushes grandson will have a piece of 911 in his museum one day
    george bush wasn't responsible for 911 in fact he didn't do anything wrong in my opinion he was a mind controlled dummy what even stranger was he was on pbs on the show "wishbone" which you can no longer find videos of on youtube just like you can't find videos of the original mudvaynes video of "not falling"

darin bush was pretty cool and we were smoking bowl after bowl and he eventually went and threw up heavily in the toilet before asking my friend who is now dead to leave. Before he asked me to leave he told me he is a very lonely guy and wanted me to come have thanksgiving with him but i was so taken aback about his thirst for younger men that i just told him i would and left.

wishbone was a show about a dog and a young child named joel that took place in texas which was backed by george bush at the end of the show while he was govenor of tx.

I know people don't believe me about this but its 100 percent true.

do you're own research and prove me wrong, its no wonder during 9/11 george bush was reading a childrens book to children during 9/11 and he's barely literalite he needed to have mk ultra tech push him through the speeches and he still sucked.

dare to take the rational black bill fam?

if you think we don't live in a political dynasty you're solely mistaken, i knew donald trump would win as the president 11 years ago just because he looks the part but he's ultimately controlled by the jedis, the clintons, and the bush's

Bill Krozby I wanna glue my butthole hairs to your fucking face.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Bill Krozby I wanna glue my butthole hairs to your fucking face.

why because I tell the truth and im way more punk rock than you? I rather glue butthole hairs to face and then rip them off because i don't have the time to go the gentlemans spa you faggot
    No just because I think it would look funny. Frickin overreact why don’t you.
    nastrovye Yung Blood
    Go to searchbox, type: Darin Bush. You get Bill Krozby's life (in a nutshell). He's an important guy, you know, not the average pizzaman.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Epic
    fuck you faggots, im getting a tattoo of a the twin towers and a plane hitting one of them this week by my friend because im a truther, george is an american idiot

hurrrrrrr

Originally posted by nastrovye Go to searchbox, type: Darin Bush. You get Bill Krozby's life (in a nutshell). He's an important guy, you know, not the average pizzaman.

lol what the fuck are you? a faggot im guessing.
    Bill Krozby why are you so obsessed with Darin Bush tho?
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    And I'm telling everyone here.. even though I know of the Cheney/Bush and so on connection.. there is an odd connection of obama, hunter, reed, clinton, ayers, and a few others .. is it possible that it's not a political party but just a collective of Americans and worldly players behind it?

not blaming anyone.. but it's interesting.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    G BUSH's
    Bush’s baked beans
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Duplicity
    The jedis
Jump to Top