User Controls

Where is ShadyLady?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    hey guise ima go shoplift a t shirt from walmart lol
    Word.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    ShadyLady now works as a full-time professional shoplifter, specializing in high-end goods.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the pat-man hey guise ima go shoplift a t shirt from walmart lol

Get me one. curry 30, wife beater. (not that Stephen beats his wife.. she's too effen hawt)
    OK I'm not following the inside loop

ShadyLady shoplifts and all of you know this because you are all Correctional Officers.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock OK I'm not following the inside loop

ShadyLady shoplifts and all of you know this because you are all Correctional Officers.

ShadyLady is like a professional cat thief. She has all the tools to circumvent electronic security devices and systems. She's not afraid to go big either. She was a regular in Bad Ideas on Zoklet.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    She was hot.

Scumbag was nice too.
    ScumsBags Yung Blood
    Hmmm... 8 Years later and you're still obsessed about Shadylady.

Sadly you will never know her as well as I did back in the day. A)I took her under my wing and gave her a lot of my advanced techniques that I would never share online. Sadly she did shared with Roxy who in turn shared online. B) Most Zoklet's in BI did not realize that I had Asked her to help me MOD after Texaslifter got busted. She wouldn't have been a MOD if I didn't talk her into it. She then turned on me which pissed me off and I just burnt the house down @ Zoklet and for good reason was banded for life. No loss. I found it humorous that she posted most of my stuff under her name and became a legend. c'est la vie ... It was 'Bad Ideals' after all. After all these years I have never seen a new updated "Shoplifting for beginners". I guess when I left no one else had the 'expert knowledge'.

(ShadyLady) MyLady - I hope you have made out well - I have. It was very unfortunate it all had to come to an End... ScumBag

-SpectraL: if it is you - I am Surprised you're still out there. I haven't used ScumBag since my Zoklet BI days. Was a little worried after the coupon fraud went federal and ZOK was letting the FBI run rampant on the forum.
    Originally posted by ScumsBags -SpectraL: if it is you - I am Surprised you're still out there. I haven't used ScumBag since my Zoklet BI days. Was a little worried after the coupon fraud went federal and ZOK was letting the FBI run rampant on the forum.

Yes, it's the real me. And I know you definitely know your stuff, scumbag. You contributed a ton of really good knowledge to Bad Ideas and put a hell of a lot of work into it. Yes, ShadyLady did steal some of your stuff and post it as her own guides and how-tos.
    Alts.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Yes, it's the real me. And I know you definitely know your stuff, scumbag. You contributed a ton of really good knowledge to Bad Ideas and put a hell of a lot of work into it. Yes, ShadyLady did steal some of your stuff and post it as her own guides and how-tos.

scary.. you stated her name and suddenly she appears (1 post) so she's a lurker then?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock scary.. you stated her name and suddenly she appears (1 post) so she's a lurker then?

Scumbag and ShadyLady are two different users. Both highly specialize in shoplifting.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock scary.. you stated her name and suddenly she appears (1 post) so she's a lurker then?

Exactly.
    We have all of you surrounded.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL We have all of you surrounded.

We are one.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

that or a genie
    Originally posted by SBTlauien We are one.

We are many.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]

Originally posted by aldra that or a genie

Or a DEMON!

Jump to Top