User Controls

i sell tape as a work from home hobby lol

aimeesmith88 Yung Blood
    I was workin as a tapesales assiatnt for 8 years, saved up and now i made my own website. So far it's going well from word of mouth and my existing clients but now im trying e-commerce out, please check my site and give me some feedback?

You'll be surprised at how much demand their is for printed tape in the US and the UK i export worldwide too!

site: http://www.printedtape.net
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aimeesmith88 Yung Blood
    yeah it's no fun , but hey i thought id mention it lol

it pays the bills and some
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Sarah?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LMAO @ Rock....exactly what I was thinking when I read it....
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I thought this was a bot.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I need zip ties and hello kity tape, can you accommodate?
    Vigilante Yung Blood
    That... Is definitely a niche market I would have never considered. Kudos on the hustle though, which some direct advertising via popular Instagram or Facebook page promotions, you could probably boost your sales significantly.
    VIRUS THREAD! ALERT!
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Sarah?

Same here Rocky...only two messages and starts yapping about a tape empire.
    aimeesmith88 Yung Blood
    Sorry i dont get it?? Sarah? I'm not a bot i pressed the im not a robot button lol and nope i'm not boasting a tape empire, this is the money money forum so i just wanted some feedback.. not sarcasm !
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    DAAAAAAAMN son, you livin' the dream
Jump to Top