User Controls

Drug to increase my IQ by 10 points

apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    CX717 is an ampakine compound created by Christopher Marrs and Gary Rogers in 1996 at Cortex Pharmaceuticals. It affects the neurotransmitter glutamate, with trials showing the drug improves cognitive functioning and memory

Cannabis is indulgent, cocaine and heroin are ignorant, polygamy is a mere attempt to meet God and that monogamous is purely the unification of this Union with God.

Acceleration of cultural evolution of our species through large-scale production of LSD to us as a kind of interaction with the next step of development at a faster pace. These additional steps were so erotogenic, memory and cognitive enhancing drugs such as the CX-717) are the next step in human evolution to process information from the connectedness of human-scale information such as the internet, but we will all eventually be linked by our minds into one mind.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CX717
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why? for a specific task or just general improvement?

for the former, stimulants in general will do the job, for the latter try nootropics, I've had good results (mostly relating to memory) with noopept
    Low dose amphitheamine raises your IQ while higher dose is neurotoxic.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut

No
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    I have modafinil, modalert brand but I've been somewhat disappointed by it

Its called a "Cognitive enhancer" which sounds good and they say they replaced amphetamines in the military with it so I tell myself I'm a supa solja when I take it

Sometimes if I mix it with Adderall I feel pretty damned on point but it also makes me feel like head is about to explode with high blood pressure

Alot of people have told me they don't feel it or it feels like a mild caffeine

Its probably one of the easiest to obtain and give a try tho

I can attest I was playing PUBG for weeks and I never got a winner winner chicken dinner until I took a modafinil one afternoon, but it could be unrelated.
Jump to Top