User Controls

NIS Twitter feed

This is a thread to post short tweetlike random snips of thought
    How the hell do people have kids?? I'm just tired of taking care of me
    I am the queen of waking up early and then staying in bed looking at my phone until I make myself late for the very thing I woke up early for 👑
    I love twitter... tweet tweet tweet!!
    @boss_bebe74 I wake up at like 4 lol

It gives me lots of time to smoke weed, eat cereal, drink tea, listen to a podcast, music, a video, play some games etc.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Work days suck! #needavacationstat
    My asshole is bleeding.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    @SomethingSquirrel ~ you may wanna get that checked out lol.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Fuck Twitter.

What a joke.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    You're all a bunch of fucking faggots. Twitter feed?

How EMBARRASSING!

@Captain

Originally posted by Grimace You're all a bunch of fucking faggots. Twitter feed?

How EMBARRASSING!

Your the only one embarrassed
    @something_squirrel legit.
    My secret talent is pretending I don’t care and bottling up my feelings and then out of no where surprising someone with a 7 page paragraph text about everything they’ve ever done to wrong me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lol
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 My secret talent is pretending I don’t care and bottling up my feelings and then out of no where surprising someone with a 7 page paragraph text about everything they’ve ever done to wrong me

Haha!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    It's one of those days where if I fart I might shit myself #struggleisrealnigga
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    >tyler
    >hard

nah nigga, nah
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    tweet
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    delicate snowflake on actual twitter - another fatal shooting in *insert state* stop the bloodshed #trump
    infinityshock - maybe #trump would stop the bloodshed if those dead ppl when they were alive would have sent #trump nudes this never would have happened
    Bill Krozby - were any of them raped? before or after they were killed?
    another delicate on actual twitter reading all this - who is this sicko? *proceeds to get all her followers to dig up all Bill Krozby's personal info to be tweeted* later
    snowflakes followers get him tracked down and arrested within 48hrs
Jump to Top