User Controls

Ban all the new users

These fags are ruining the totse legacy. My eyes just glaze over trying to read anything in the cesspit this site has become. It's the reason why I left. We need a purge.

ban all the noobs from DH.com immediately.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you will capitulate to my demands or face the consequences
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Op is very original

Only 10 of these threads this week...
    I haven't read any threads this last week or really the last few months.

I explained that in the op. who the fuck even are you fags. you all suck.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by Methuselah I haven't read any threads this last week or really the last few months.

I explained that in the op. who the fuck even are you fags. you all suck.

Says the “young blood” lol

Dh troll...
    im from totse. lanny will know who i am from my ip address. but he can ban this account too idgaf. just want to see all the dh losers gone.
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Ma trigga finger itching....😱
    Op started posting again,only to try and get ppl actually posting...to stop posting?

Lol.

Then he can go back to not posting 👍🏻
    Originally posted by Archer513 Op started posting again,only to try and get ppl actually posting…to stop posting?

Lol.

yes

Originally posted by Archer513 Then he can go back to not posting 👍🏻

no
    Originally posted by Methuselah ban all the noobs.

Methuselah post count: 23

Lol
    LMAO.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Archer513 Methuselah post count: 23

Lol

Joined today 😂😂😂

Damn we thought DH was lame
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You all shut the fuck up!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't a bitchmade faggot here. Though, I have to say I got used to the girls. They are ok. The dude's still pretend to be some tough guys but they have just no idea who they are dealing with here. They think their shitty dating forum trolls were worse than we are but they are actually just lucky that we have some form of collective burn-out syndrome or some shit.

To me they are all like infrared.
    Ris is ok...on the other hand Infinity is one disturbed loser.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    The drugs have fucked them up.
    ThatsHot Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Archer513 Says the “young blood” lol

Dh troll…

Takes one to know one
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Me
    Owe
    ThatsHot Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RisiR † You all shut the fuck up!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't a bitchmade faggot here. Though, I have to say I got used to the girls. They are ok. The dude's still pretend to be some tough guys but they have just no idea who they are dealing with here. They think their shitty dating forum trolls were worse than we are but they are actually just lucky that we have some form of collective burn-out syndrome or some shit.

To me they are all like infrared.

The girls are not girls. The sooner you realize that...unless you like that kind of thing.

That ain't woman or lady's either well ladyboi's or chicks with dicks or maybe just one dick doing the same shit it did in dh.
Jump to Top