User Controls

Who the fuck can even afford rehab?

Madman African Astronaut
    I jumped off 60 mg oxy yesturday down from 250 and nothing today and withdrawal isn't that bad. I've been drinking beer all day and just wanted to make sure all you pussies know that I'm moar sober than you and withdrawal is easy and you're a pussy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    good on ya.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Lol it's only day one bitch. Wait two more days.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Typical addicts, trying to bring me down to your level. I doubt you're even past day one, why don't you wait two more days and see how well you're doing? I know I shouldn't be surprised by this response but just for once I wish addicts could be happy for people getting clean.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Taxpayers can afford it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    good job brudda get some loperamide n hot tea n benzos

they are a waste who needs pools and a bunch of annoying other addicts to get clean just lock urself in your room and cut your phone off/get a new number and eliminate any way to get any more and you got it stay strong bro
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I actually just had the paramedics deliver me a package of naloxone because i overdosed (they claim) in my friends apartment the other night. They kept asking i was on drugs and I said i wasn't because im not. they took me to the hospital almost by force and I asked to sign out and walked home. (only life a few blocks away)

the paramedic gave me a pamplet to free rehab / state funded but I don't feel like thats anything I need to go through as I don't use drugs
    Originally posted by eBagger good job brudda get some loperamide n hot tea n benzos

they are a waste who needs pools and a bunch of annoying other addicts to get clean just lock urself in your room and cut your phone off/get a new number and eliminate any way to get any more and you got it stay strong bro

pretty much this one of my neighbors mom paid for him to go to rehab and after a few days he just walked out, now he's living on the streets from what is older bromo told me and probably doing drugs again.
    Originally posted by Madman I jumped off 60 mg oxy yesturday down from 250 and nothing today and withdrawal isn't that bad. I've been drinking beer all day and just wanted to make sure all you pussies know that I'm moar sober than you and withdrawal is easy and you're a pussy.

i don't get withdrawals because im not a faggot like you. I actually have other things in my life that I do.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    ahh u fuckin nutbar i luv ya how do I thank ur post
    Madman African Astronaut
    What do normal people do with money? I always get high and hustle/work for temp agency and I'm flush with cash and don't know what to do with it except buy more guns and ammo, rent is paid and now there is nothing left to do to be a normal person except go see a star wars movie, but i'm not that normal yet. IF only there was some kind of soul sucking humanoid that my money could be used on in some kind of proxy transaction for sex.
    stupid people with good insurance.

rehab is one of the biggest fucking scams in modern society. in most jurisdictions they have little to no regulation or standards defining what a rehab facility even is or does. where i live, i could go out tomorrow and open my own rehab facility and charge $20,000 a month if i want. buy a bunch of art supplies and call it "creative therapy" or whatever.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i don't get withdrawals because im not a faggot like you. I actually have other things in my life that I do.

I don't get withdrawals either, my immune system just needs opiates to fend off all the diseases that you bottom feeders spread around.
    whats funniest about my ordeal is my friend gave me mouth to mouth while i was dying on his floor, the faggot probably liked it. At least he gets my herpes.

I woke up with a tube up my nose and a needle of noxalone taped to my arm and I barely even knew where i was at and they were asking me tons of questions. shit was kinda scary
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whats funniest about my ordeal is my friend gave me mouth to mouth while i was dying on his floor, the faggot probably liked it. At least he gets my herpes

what were you oding on
    Originally posted by Methuselah what were you oding on

they said heroin. my friend said he asked me if i was alright and i said im fine leave me alone and then i fell on the floor and had a seizure.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Sounds perfectly healthy to me, your friends are retards for making such a big deal about it.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby they said heroin. my friend said he asked me if i was alright and i said im fine leave me alone and then i fell on the floor and had a seizure.

how did they know it was heroin
    Originally posted by Methuselah how did they know it was heroin

they just assumed because they said noxalone wouldn't work unless i had od'd from heroin. evidently they gave it to me and i just woke up.

or maybe my friend said thats what i was doing.

who knows maybe i just woke up just because i woke up.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by Madman I jumped off 60 mg oxy yesturday down from 250 and nothing today and withdrawal isn't that bad. I've been drinking beer all day and just wanted to make sure all you pussies know that I'm moar sober than you and withdrawal is easy and you're a pussy.

I doubt you're more sober than me.
Jump to Top