User Controls

Jailbreak

I wanna break a bunch of notorious criminals out of prison and start an international crime syndicate with all of them.

Theodore Kaczynski

All the mass shooters; James Holmes, Nick Cruz, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Brevik.

Serial killers and notorious rapists and pedophiles.

White collar criminals; Sholam Weiss, Bernard Madoff

El Chapo, Shoko Asahara, Leonard Pickard, Gordon Todd Howard.

Terorrists, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Everyone in Gitmo.

If you can think of anyone else post ITT. The plan will be to get a bunch of helicopters and armored personnel carriers, satchel charges. Blow a hole in the prison, extract target with chopper and have epic chase from police where you shoot down a chopper from the APC with a .50 cal and rocket launcher the cars behind you.

We will demand our own private island and become an evil super team with evil super powers.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    If you all convert to Islam you will have no trouble getting this accomplished.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Nick Cruz should be released.

#FreeNickCruz
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man FREE THE ELDERS OF TRIANGLISM

ROSS ULBRITCH (USA)
    SHOKO ASAHARA (JAPAN)
    LEONARD PICKARD (USA
    EL CHAPO (MEXICO/USA)

The heist will follow my classic scronaldo brand cut the power, blow the wall and cause so much mayhem that nobody dare touch you. Peace through superior firepower.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah but you really think those fuckers would follow you once they were out?

get real.

Originally posted by NARCassist yeah but you really think those fuckers would follow you once they were out?

get real.

I imagine it would be like that scene from preacher where Hitler escapes from hell
Jump to Top