User Controls

Lanny has fucked up this forum and all the opportunities presented to him.

iWantToDestroyThisForum Yung Blood (banned) [oppositely corroborate the commodity]
    Lanny had a huge opportunity when Zok cucked and folded, and he fucked that up.

He's currently busy fucking up the folding of DH right now. He keep around the shitposters such as Infinityshock, coddling them and allowing them to drive off worthwhile posters, and he bans anyone who contributes anything, just to teach them a lesson.

Like a full blooded brit he pays something like $100 a month for hosting for this site, as he apparently needs two very powerful, separate VPSs just to serve up plain text content.

He's basically the definition of a fool and a worthless cunt.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah lanny is quite the complex kid for sure fam
    but hey its his forum so he's entitled to do what he wants lol
    iWantToDestroyThisForum Yung Blood (banned) [oppositely corroborate the commodity]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but hey its his forum so he's entitled to do what he wants lol

Who can disagree. He pays the bills, he's entitled to fuck this shit up - and he takes full availability of that entitlement.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by apt Infinityshock recently came back from one of the longest bans in the history of this site and supposedly this represents coddling

how does this thread represent coddling? bill the cat was long due for a good ol banning you cuck, you're the one thats coddling bills smalls balls in your mouth while you typed that out idiot
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by apt His ban was justified. I'm disagreeing with the claim that he's being coddled by Lanny.

it was justified but he was coddled for a few years lol. I was banned numerous times up until the last 8 months even though i post the same way as I always have. Just shows that lannys sentiment has changed.
    Infinityshock came back from his ban, declared that this site was only a place for shitposting and ruining, and implemented his statements, abusing users with rape-threats, racial abuse targeting non-whites members, and sexual harassment targeting female members.

This is not an exaggeration in the slightest. If anything it understates the case.

Lanny revealed himself as a useless and weak leader for tolerating this nonsense. He has illustrated his lack of competence in glowing technicolor over the last month or so.

On a well run forum even the most basic moderation would have been relieved long ago for tolerating this shit for as long as he has tolerated it. Lanny is a target for bullying - as he clearly enjoys it - he gets off on humiliation. As I said before, he is a gender-confused individual, and unfit to make decisions like an actual man.
    Originally posted by iWantToDestroyThisForum Infinityshock came back from his ban, declared that this site was only a place for shitposting and ruining, and implemented his statements, abusing users with rape-threats, racial abuse targeting non-whites members, and sexual harassment targeting female members.

This is not an exaggeration in the slightest. If anything it understates the case.

Lanny revealed himself as a useless and weak leader for tolerating this nonsense. He has illustrated his lack of competence in glowing technicolor over the last month or so.

On a well run forum even the most basic moderation would have been relieved long ago for tolerating this shit for as long as he has. Lanny is a target for bullying - he enjoys it, he gets off on humiliation. As I said before, he is a gender-confused individual, and unfit to make decisions like an actual man.

actually he is fit considering this is his website.. despite not being fit to win a live weigh in with me.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by apt I somewhat appreciate bill the cat because he's woke about white nationalism and the inferiority of brown races, plus he occasionally posts some useful info about firearms. He has more value to this place than most of the DH refugees

there are no dh refugees, you retard.... smh...
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You're trying to apply logic to a chronic alcoholic...

It's okay. He takes his drunk abuse out on us forum users, I think its because he has no friends or wife that he can abuse so we're all he has.
Jump to Top