User Controls

Weed strains?

Should I have a favourite weed strain? I just buy whatever is cheap but today someone got talking to me and was all like "this strain is good for fatigue" and "this strain is good for meditation" and "this strain is good for giving you energy". I never knew weed could give you energy and I kinda don't give a fuck but is that bullshit ture? I have never realised weed was like a million different drugs in one.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    original Sour Diesel
    Technologist victim of incest
    I never heard of that either. Of course you’d find some better strains than others.

Now that they have oil, I believe it has been chemically altered to give you different feelings. I know of 2 different oils. Indica is for your usual “couch potatoe” high, but Sativa is made to give you that “get up and go” buzz. I’m sure there’s many more.
    Grand daddy purple is pretty GOAT
    Originally posted by Captain Grand daddy purple is pretty GOAT

Is that an oil?
    Trump OG
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/infographic-what-are-cannabis-terpenes-and-how-do-they-affect-you
    Originally posted by Technologist Is that an oil?

It is a strain, I have smoked its flowery bois.
    The oils seem so much better and more convenient. No mess of ashes and pot particles everywhere. The smell is better. It seems like a cleaner buzz. It’s so much easier to just pick up a pen and press a button, although that leads to probably smoking more than necessary. My state is starting medicinal, I think recreational is not far behind. Curious how the prices will be here.
    new old Houston
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Should I have a favourite weed strain? I just buy whatever is cheap but today someone got talking to me and was all like "this strain is good for fatigue" and "this strain is good for meditation" and "this strain is good for giving you energy". I never knew weed could give you energy and I kinda don't give a fuck but is that bullshit ture? I have never realised weed was like a million different drugs in one.

it's mostly bs

everyone's different , try it all n you're bound to get a favorite
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    William Taggart smokes penis.
    I've tried like 10 weed strains in the past 2 weeks.
    How is weed an antiseptic
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel How is weed an antiseptic

That's a question for your medical marijuana professional.
Jump to Top