User Controls

Should I just put a list of shit to get trained in on a dart board and throw a dart at it?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    I have sort of a mental block, like a deer in the headlights about decing what to do. Should I keep randomly selecting things from a bigass list until I find something seems like I could?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ROTFLMFAO, infiny sock!!!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    (?)
    oh was just laughing at that hilarious thing he said, xD !!!!

now as far as u, and ur dillema.... hmmmmmmm
    what about being a personal driver?
    I too desperately need to figure out what things I would like to do. I want to start taking things apart likes pipes and electrical wiring to see how they work and replace old parts and fix up the place in general but I live in this apartment for only a few more months so that would be a huge waste.
    Vigilante Yung Blood
    If your expecting to find that "One" thing, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. It might not be that way for you, but for me, my life for nearly a decade was a guessing game of what I would do with my life. I dabbled in a little of this and a little of that, some of it fringe, some of it legit and borderline brilliant. And while I've had success and peace of mind at the fingertips, it has evaded me. It might not be this way for you, but the best advise I can give you is simply.. "Do something". Something will always amount to more than nothing. You honestly know what you want to do, but you have given yourself so many options that if you choose one, you fear that you may be missing out on another. Fuck that. Pick one thing, pursue it.. pursue till your bored as fuck of it. Then instead of stopping, push through and keep pursuing it for a bit longer. If then you decide that's not what you want to do, then do something else, but atleast you'll have whatever skill you pursued and dedicated time to learning in your back pocket as a side hustle and the confidence boost of knowing your self worth has still otherwise been increased.

Last bit of advise, fuck the norm. Unless your otherwise passionate about something normal, go for that weird thing that sparks a fire in the back of your mind. Even if it involves doing something you might otherwise be uncomfortable with, put yourself out there.
Jump to Top