User Controls

Anybody here been thru a divorce here?

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    How did the divorce turn out amicable or did you get fucked?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I make a living marrying rich, old, desperate women and then divorcing them.
    Yes twice...both went ok. Filed ourselves $240.
    Lawyers like to get partners to fight even when the outcome is certain it means more legal fees. They team up to do it as well. They go to the golf course and talk about how they can get their clients to fight and say to each other what amounts to "you pluck this goose I'll pluck the other". Women are bitter when they divorce so they will nearly always fight.
    Hi Karen
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Women are bitter when they divorce so they will nearly always fight.

That's why you should only marry dumb submissive ones /thumbsup goes here.
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes twice…both went ok. Filed ourselves $240.

Unbelievable - you must have had zip nadda
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Unbelievable - you must have had zip nadda

Had a 4 bedroom house on 6 acres on the 1st divorce...technically it's still mine, she's just paying the mortgage payments. The 2nd one only lasted 18 months and in Texas only the stuff you "gather" during the marriage is up for grabs, not the stuff you already had.

As long as you can both agree who gets what it's smarter to file yourself...no point in spending thousands on lawyers...THEN you both end up with nothing.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i didn't think lanny offered divorces here on nis

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Getting a divorce is akin to TSTMing.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Most of these niggas need to divorce from their moms basement.

😃
    That 30yr old dude got kicked out his parents house today...but not before calling the cops on his dad for some missing legos...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/01/new-york-MOON PERSON-finally-leaves-his-parents-home-but-first-calls-cops-on-his-dad-over-legos.html
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That 30yr old dude got kicked out his parents house today…but not before calling the cops on his dad for some missing legos…

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/01/new-york-MOON PERSON-finally-leaves-his-parents-home-but-first-calls-cops-on-his-dad-over-legos.html

I think that’s finny

What happens when you don’t beat your kids and let them get fat and play call of duty 14 hours a day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Finny is in his 60s.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    69 probably. Ahurrhurrhurr...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Im just at that ripe stage of baked where I don't have a clue if this shit I'm laughing at is funny or not but I'm guffawing and thanking 69 posts so I don't know
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh yeah

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Go and thank 69 posts of mine then you slacking nigger. I'm on a drought(?). Trout.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Make me chuckle and I will

Write me a poem
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No.
Jump to Top