User Controls

Eating placentas

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I forgot this was a thing (im researching cannabilism).

Have you ever ate a placenta or know someone who has, and why the fuck did you/they do that?

I guess if I HAD to, i wouldn't cook it and eat it straight away in front of my babby raw.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lala gonna insist you share in the eating of the placenta of y'alls bastard child.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's fine. We'll eat it lady and the tramp style and romantically meet in the middle for a slobbery placenta kiss.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My roomate has his sister’s placenta in my freezer for damn near 3 months. Dunno why.

I’ve seen the kardashians have their placentas turned into pills they can take. Less gross to me.
    Originally posted by mmQ That's fine. We'll eat it lady and the tramp style and romantically meet in the middle for a slobbery placenta kiss.

You light up my life.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Tastes like chicken
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -mal- My roomate has his sister’s placenta in my freezer for damn near 3 months. Dunno why.

I’ve seen the kardashians have their placentas turned into pills they can take. Less gross to me.

You don't know why you have a placenta in your freezer right now?
    This was a year ago
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You didn't know why you had a placenta in your freezer back then?
    No. Other than my roomate wanted it for some reason.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    If I'm not mistaken there's a movie about some people who crash landed in the mountains and ended up eating each other .. it's old as hell so I don't remember much of it but it's based on a true story
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Im genuinely curious here. You didn't ask? You didnt.. care to know?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I feel any rational human with an unexpected placenta in their freezer would have a conversation with whom put it there.

“What’s this?”

“Placenta”

“Oh...we have any Funyuns?”
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CandyRein If I'm not mistaken there's a movie about some people who crash landed in the mountains and ended up eating each other .. it's old as hell so I don't remember much of it but it's based on a true story

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alive_(1993_film)
    Originally posted by mmQ Im genuinely curious here. You didn't ask? You didnt.. care to know?

I asked and he just said he wanted it and that he’d move it to his home freezer when he went to visit. Poor guy. He’s now raising his niece getting his masters because his sister is a screw up. Man that guy is an incel if I’ve ever seen one. He got mad at me once because he found out I had a friend I knew was a prostitute and I had never introduced them.
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    Watch the movie "Fetus" you will enjoy that one and will make you want to carve up and eat one nigga.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lawd!😂😂😂

@ mmq, gonna check it out now
    All female mammals eat the placenta beside humans.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein All female mammals eat the placenta beside humans.

Clearly humans do it too. I wonder why not all of them.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Originally posted by mmQ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alive_(1993_film)

Good movie. I’ve seen it a few times.

Hell no, I would never eat a placenta. Eww
Jump to Top