User Controls

LSD?

Should I start taking LSD to become more creative? I heard that everyone in Silocon valley microdoses on it to become more productive.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPAFah0iTDM[/youtube]
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Only do the gel man
    Clean as fuck
    No pain in the neck
    No hangover or feel in like shit
    yea you should take it
    Make it
    Technologist victim of incest
    jedi,
    It seems like you’re considering doing different drugs to assist in your productivity at work.

It may work at first, but I bet it would get bad for ya. JMO
    Lol I used to get high every day before going into sears, then I started taking bundy on the bus and at work.

Then I started going high on meth.

Then I went high on fentanyl and nodded out in the break room for a few hours and went home.

But nothing compares to all those times I drove forklift when I was intoxicated.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist jedi,
    It seems like you’re considering doing different drugs to assist in your productivity at work.

It may work at first, but I bet it would get bad for ya. JMO

depends on how consistent his supply is, there's not much of a downside to low dose stimulants for example

I can't imagine LSD would be viable long-term though; tolerance is too significant and too rapid
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yes, but Aldra I’m sure you know that his tolerance will continue to rise. Then he’ll think he has to have it just to be able to work. That’s turns people into geeking addicts.
    Once you get an L tolerance you can eat a sheet and experience a REAL LSD experience.

Anything less than 1mg is not a real LSD trip IMHO.

If you can still walk and form words, or see, you aren't high enough. The most LSD I ever took was more powerful than 1g of mescaline, I lost all understanding of reality. I did not know cardinal directions, shapes, depth. It felt like I was a 37 degrees Celsius buzzing atomic structure held together by my soul.

It's just active in micrograms, doesnt mean 200ug is like the perfect dose, thats just the average smallest amount it takes an average person to feel it.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]

LSD tolerance chart. From what I've read when microdosing the tolerance may build less quickly, but you should only dose every third or fourth day at most.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Once you get an L tolerance you can eat a sheet and experience a REAL LSD experience.

Anything less than 1mg is not a real LSD trip IMHO.

If you can still walk and form words, or see, you aren't high enough. The most LSD I ever took was more powerful than 1g of mescaline, I lost all understanding of reality. I did not know cardinal directions, shapes, depth. It felt like I was a 37 degrees Celsius buzzing atomic structure held together by my soul.

It's just active in micrograms, doesnt mean 200ug is like the perfect dose, thats just the average smallest amount it takes an average person to feel it.

Isn't this how acid victims are made?
    Originally posted by Technologist Yes, but Aldra I’m sure you know that his tolerance will continue to rise. Then he’ll think he has to have it just to be able to work. That’s turns people into geeking addicts.

depends on dosage, it's entirely possible to maintain instead of ramping up if your goal isn't to get monged every day
    LSD tolerance is a moot point though because its not hard to just eat the entire strip vs one tab.

If you have a higher tolerance just eat more strips, sheets or start doing real LSD.

Blotters are for normies anyways. Get a sheet of LSD, soak it in a shot of vodka and CONSUME!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel LSD tolerance is a moot point though because its not hard to just eat the entire strip vs one tab.

If you have a higher tolerance just eat more strips, sheets or start doing real LSD.

Blotters are for normies anyways. Get a sheet of LSD, soak it in a shot of vodka and CONSUME!

lol, I'll set aside a weekend for the handful of blotters I found. Doesn't alcohol damage it? everything else seems to
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Get a sheet of LSD

Wouldn't that be super pricey?
    Originally posted by aldra lol, I'll set aside a weekend for the handful of blotters I found. Doesn't alcohol damage it? everything else seems to

I think non polar solvents are okay because they protect it from atmospheric oxygen and possibly light ray exposure.

The way they clean ergot is to wash it a bunch of times with acetone and keep all of it in oxygen free vats filled with solvent.

I'm pretty sure it would work.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You know nothing about chemistry you fucking poser.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. LSD is dank as fuck. So is ETH-LAD and 1P-LSD. Dankness all around.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Wouldn't that be super pricey?

I haven't checked prices in a while but especially with LSD you get big discounts if you buy a lot. When I did the hunab ku it was like $300 a sheet, it seems to be higher on the darknet.

if I was gonna pay that much for lucy I'd save some of it (i dont like storing LSD, I believe its a sin) but I would want to consume the majority of it ASAP mostly so I can have it fresh and because high dose LSD is the best.

Fuck just eating one or two tabs, listen to this guy.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man EAT. THE. SHEET. seriously that's the only way to do acid man. Especially if you have a tolerance trying to keep it around for years makes no sense At all, all drugs expire and LSD is the most sensitive drug I know of.

The longer its sitting around light, oxygen, heat and moisture the weaker it gets every minute. I knew a guy with an LSD stamp collection but it was more like a blotter collection of wasted drugs, why can't you take pictures and enjoy that instead of trying to make a social status thing about it

LSD is meant to be consumed in massive doses and turning people on who never tried it, good acid never lasts very long, give it to friends and family. Get a sack of herb and some meff and see if you can't break 1mg.

The most I have ever taken at once is 3 10 strips of high quality hunab Ku and if it was 200ug each that means I ate around 3-4 mg and it was amazing. I was crying and frying, laughing and teleporting through realms consciousness IOUs. Dry heaving and sweating feeling like my limbs are gonna fall off from ergot poisoning. I realized then it was my purpose to manufacture a large amount of this stuff I took and give it away to every man woman child on the planet and flood the world with LSD. Low dose should only be for new users and non experienced trippers. High dose makes tolerance irrelevant

Xlite African Astronaut
    I'd rather do mushrooms imo. There's the added benefit of neurogenesis from psilocybin.
    The vasoconstriction from acid is gnarly to say the least, except in smaller doses of course whereas on shrooms its quite abit more manageable, at least in my case.
    That being said, acid does tend to make one be more energetic compared to mushrooms. So basically, if u wanna be active microdose lsd. If you want to be inactive, do shrooms.

Mind you, your heart will experience some trauma with both of these but as long as you don't do it for several months at the time (including tolerance breaks) you should be fine.
Jump to Top