User Controls

What are the chances I'm not gonna just fucking killself?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    *kill myself

How many people in the history of humanity have commitied suicide? Like hundreds of millions? Of those, how many people have commited suicide for less good of reason(s) that I have (or soon will have)? Still like...millions. So...what are the chances I won't?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    😴😴😴
    Who are you again? I forget. Are you actor?
    it depends on if you do it or not. You should try moving or something before killing yourself though.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    The fact you haven't done it yet so 1 in 100,000,000,000,000
    Death eventually comes to everyone. Some early. Some late. Some by illness. Some by accident or self inflicted due to pain. Why rush it...you have no reason to do it and if you cling to sanity even by a thread you never will. Walk through a cancer ward where kids are fighting to survive and the word suicide is unknown. Not many have the skills to participate with them and mainly because most people fear death ignoring even talking about. Most high speed racers accept the possibility of death or they wouldn't be able to compete. Go out to have fun without any thought of death and you may find solutions to make yourself happy. Don't worry about others...think about something you always wanted to do and go for it. Also not dropping acid or trying a new drug...something personal and finding the courage.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
    nextbusstop Yung Blood [your uphill red-handed microsome]
    Originally posted by Codebeta Death eventually comes to everyone. Some early. Some late. Some by illness. Some by accident or self inflicted due to pain. Why rush it…you have no reason to do it and if you cling to sanity even by a thread you never will. Walk through a cancer ward where kids are fighting to survive and the word suicide is unknown. Not many have the skills to participate with them and mainly because most people fear death ignoring even talking about. Most high speed racers accept the possibility of death or they wouldn't be able to compete. Go out to have fun without any thought of death and you may find solutions to make yourself happy. Don't worry about others…think about something you always wanted to do and go for it. Also not dropping acid or trying a new drug…something personal and finding the courage.

Blah. I should kill myself now OP since niggas in real life like this really exist. You don't know shit nigga. You wish you had a hard knocks life like Jay-Z lmao. So easy living spoiled nigger.
    If you're acting ignore what I said...if not give life a chance. Positivity creates miracles and only you can do it. We're complete strangers...still I know there's no need for suicide and everything can be fixed in time with strength and courage. Fuck the problems...take a break and go have fun.
    nextbusstop Yung Blood [your uphill red-handed microsome]
    Originally posted by Codebeta If you're acting ignore what I said…if not give life a chance. Positivity creates miracles and only you can do it. We're complete strangers…still I know there's no need for suicide and everything can be fixed in time with strength and courage. Fuck the problems…take a break and go have fun.

You'll cool in your ways. Ignore me I'm just in a land right now only true niggas can understand and need more. Peace never offence bro. Even if I want to kill you lol its part of the FLOW.
    Dude...I don't even know you. No offense taken...it's just a forum. Aside from what you think...I am a cool nigga. Still reality is where it matters...you know that. On the street who you can trust and is loyal to you is more important. As for killing me...no one yet.
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Originally posted by Codebeta Death eventually comes to everyone. Some early. Some late. Some by illness. Some by accident or self inflicted due to pain. Why rush it…you have no reason to do it and if you cling to sanity even by a thread you never will. Walk through a cancer ward where kids are fighting to survive and the word suicide is unknown. Not many have the skills to participate with them and mainly because most people fear death ignoring even talking about. Most high speed racers accept the possibility of death or they wouldn't be able to compete. Go out to have fun without any thought of death and you may find solutions to make yourself happy. Don't worry about others…think about something you always wanted to do and go for it. Also not dropping acid or trying a new drug…something personal and finding the courage.

what a very kind and caring post this was❤. Dude I know nothing about your life but I have been where you have and if you need someone to talk to please PM me.
    50/50
    Fidy fidy
    about tree fiddy
    Originally posted by Hellobadkitty what a very kind and caring post this was❤. Dude I know nothing about your life but I have been where you have and if you need someone to talk to please PM me.

Kitty if people go by what lying trolls posted about myself and others like Ell they'll never know the truth...why DH was such a sewer and evil place. When you see the worse and best life has to offer suicide offers no benefits and hope he doesn't. Murderers are a different story...some shouldn't haver ever been born. For the record I don't know much about you either...still you were always straight up and decent. Too bad idiots destroyed that site and pegged individuals against each other forcing them to defend themselves. Why I'm going to ignore the haters and for the most part the niggas here are not too bad.
    OP, suicide is the logical thing to do for everyone over the age of 25 I read that after 25 you start going downhill physically. People dont suicide mainly as they want to watch the future and see what happens. ANYWAY no matter how bad your life is you need to make a choice. ****death or life. whichever you choose you need to pursue it 100% not compromises****

Originally posted by Codebeta DH was such a sewer and evil place

Thats why you niggas fit in here.
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein OP, suicide is the logical thing to do for everyone over the age of 25 I read that after 25 you start going downhill physically. People dont suicide mainly as they want to watch the future and see what happens. ANYWAY no matter how bad your life is you need to make a choice. ****death or life. whichever you choose you need to pursue it 100% not compromises****

Thats why you niggas fit in here.

LMAO...you cool.
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Thank you all for your kind words . I try not to feed into the negativity on here. I know some on here are into the whole trolling thing and that's fine who am I to tell someone what to say or how to feel. I'm on here just to have a laugh or to even make new friends which is always nice. The person that made this right is obviously hurting so if there's something that I can do to maybe make things a little bit better I will.
    Originally posted by Hellobadkitty Thank you all for your kind words . I try not to feed into the negativity on here. I know some on here are into the whole trolling thing and that's fine who am I to tell someone what to say or how to feel. I'm on here just to have a laugh or to even make new friends which is always nice. The person that made this right is obviously hurting so if there's something that I can do to maybe make things a little bit better I will.

LMAO...I've never seen you be negative or mean to anyone even when you should of been. I agree...I have absolutely nothing against any of the niggas and just can't stand a few of the more disgusting DH trolls from the past who are hypocrites...so I'm here just to have fun also. It is Lanny's site after all along with the niggas and not ours. Plus it is a good forum and the rest of the DH members are ok like LJ, Tyron, Boss, Archer, Jill, Ell and Rock. So I'll ignore the drama and reserve comments for the ones who deserve who are probably lurking as I type.
Jump to Top