User Controls

my neighbor got yanked out of his house last night

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    he's my best friend,is a huge junkie but a good guy ultimately he works and doesn't fuck people over but has been on suboxone for a few years and does all the other drugs. But last night i was outside having a brew after coming from the bar smokin a rollie I start mr whirly bird noises and look up and theres two helicopters and barking dogs and the sound of a vehicle driving around the block and every time stopping chains clanking. I get kinda freaked out and decide to go inside. And I hear from some pa system a demonic sounding / marine barker voice screaming "GET THEM OFF DRUGS GET THEM OFF DRUGS GET THEM OFF DRUGS GET THEM OFF DRUGS!" So at this point I'm really beside myself

Not 5 minutes later I hear my neighbor screaming "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I"M NOT FUCKING GOING FUCK YOU!"

and go back outside and these 2 dudes in street clothes are dragging him away and I yell at them "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"

and one of them yells back "WE'RE GETTING HIM OFF DRUGS, IDIOT!" and my friend is still screaming his dead head off so I run downstairs and theres this dump truck looking vehicle with bars on the side of it but with little windows and I see these people tied up to chains on the inside, they put my friend in and this dump truck turns on police lights and starts driving away.

It was one of the most horrific things I've ever seen, I've tried calling downtown this morning to see whats up but they said he hasn't been booked yet if he was arrested.

Shits crazy welcome to trumps america. I hope the guy is alright he's never been arrested before and I don't know whats going to happen to him

I'm not fucking making this up i was stone cold sober
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How can they do that to people?
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein How can they do that to people?

I guess with warrants for arrest? lol what country do you live in obviously not a jedi one. My friend was probably caught on video multiple times buying from a cop/ informant
    Was it a private firm or USIT.
    I thought I was reading about a dream. I've never heard of no shit like that.

What state.
    Originally posted by Codebeta Was it a private firm or USIT.

Whats usit?
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 I thought I was reading about a dream. I've never heard of no shit like that.

What state.

I said I live in austin you retard
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 I thought I was reading about a dream. I've never heard of no shit like that.

What state.

Sounds like some Handmaid’s Tale shit but I’m willing to bet Bill Krozby isn’t recounting this tale accurately.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I said I live in austin you retard

Lol. No Tf u didnt.

I hope your junkie friend rats ur ass out you skeevy junkie rapist:P
    Originally posted by ohfralala Sounds like some Handmaid’s Tale shit but I’m willing to bet Bill Krozby isn’t recounting this tale accurately.

It never happened.

A dump truck with a bunch of people chained up in the back.. lol.
    Not sure if many are left after the new laws came into place around 15 years ago...but some private firms did this. Also for removal of cult members from private property or underage girls in isolated bordellos. If caught doing this...big issues unless the parents signd for removal. But, if a chopper was involved it had to be worse or a bigger crime...also they could have gotten the wrong guy. Shit happens...almost always.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 It never happened.

A dump truck with a bunch of people chained up in the back.. lol.

Good story though even if untrue...lol.
    Bill Krozby cop
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    One time when I was on meth I woke my neighbor up tellin him there were niggers stealin his shit outa his back yard,, he didnt believe me so I said I'll run them cocksuckers off and bolted into his back yard ,, he flipped the lights on and I was the only nigga back there so I just kept on running and jumped his fence into a ravine and didnt stop runnin till I was gone,, we had a good laugh a few days later
    Oh Polecat lol
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I was embarrassed
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Whats usit?

That's what I think they were called or I could be wrong. US Intervention Team. Private and very secretive. Or similar...even citizens did it on their own.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he's my best friend,is a huge junkie but a good guy ultimately he works and doesn't fuck people over but has been on suboxone for a few years and does all the other drugs. But last night i was outside having a brew after coming from the bar smokin a rollie I start mr whirly bird noises and look up and theres two helicopters and barking dogs and the sound of a vehicle driving around the block and every time stopping chains clanking. I get kinda freaked out and decide to go inside. And I hear from some pa system a demonic sounding / marine barker voice screaming "GET THEM OFF DRUGS GET THEM OFF DRUGS GET THEM OFF DRUGS GET THEM OFF DRUGS!" So at this point I'm really beside myself

Not 5 minutes later I hear my neighbor screaming "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I"M NOT FUCKING GOING FUCK YOU!"

and go back outside and these 2 dudes in street clothes are dragging him away and I yell at them "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"

and one of them yells back "WE'RE GETTING HIM OFF DRUGS, IDIOT!" and my friend is still screaming his dead head off so I run downstairs and theres this dump truck looking vehicle with bars on the side of it but with little windows and I see these people tied up to chains on the inside, they put my friend in and this dump truck turns on police lights and starts driving away.

It was one of the most horrific things I've ever seen, I've tried calling downtown this morning to see whats up but they said he hasn't been booked yet if he was arrested.

Shits crazy welcome to trumps america. I hope the guy is alright he's never been arrested before and I don't know whats going to happen to him

I'm not fucking making this up i was stone cold sober

Please tell me you videotaped this on your cellphone
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut

What state.

It could be a tactic between police and a halfway house to help "Scared Straight" his ass... whatever works. I would like to have seen the process of this, if Bill Krozby would of whipped his phone out at that moment.
    What kind of chopper was it...completely black, with various colors like a news TV or obvious police.
Jump to Top