User Controls

Sploo's intense week (MUST READ: 1 Hour+ of quality content)

I returned a bottle of fish oil got 1.5g of bundy, took it, took 1.5g the next day, took 1.5g the next day, stole 2 cans of starter fluid, huffed them on bundy, drank 2 4lokos, threw a cinderblock through my neighbors door, my dad caught me, so then I threw a cinderblock through their basement window, got covered in blood, smeared blood all over their walls, a roach crawled out of my lungs I think, I took like 3 bottles of opiates and masturbated with some somas, then I found ounces of weed and smoked it all to myself, tonight I'm gonna eat some pot brownies and get drunk as fuck cause tomorrow I'm going to rehab. Threatened to kill myself to Ashley and sent her sexual stuff. Here are the vids:

My song MUST WATCH:

First sigma trip ever caught on video:

My starter fluid trip:

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    have you just committed to being permafried now and are going for broke?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    have you just committed to being permafried now and are going for broke?

Well he said he's going to treatment tomorrow. I'm ASSUMING that this decision was a family decision made AFTER the particular incidents with the neighbor and all this other shit, and he's simply getting high and drunk on his final day of freedom as many treatment goers are apt to do. Of course I could be wrong and the treatment decision was made several days ago, hence the videos and pictures we see above. *le shrug*

No I was just havin a party
    Reminds me of "A glimpse of a Thursday afternoon" from American psycho.

[FONT=Tahoma]I bump into a fruit stand at a Korean deli, collapsing stacks of apples and oranges and lemons, that go rolling onto the sidewalk, over the curb and into the street where they’re splattered by cabs and cars and buses and trucks and I’m apologizing, delirious, offering a screaming Korean my platinum AmEx accidentally, then a twenty, which he immediately takes, but still he grabs me by the lapels of the stained, wrinkled jacket I’ve forced myself back into and when I look up into his slanty-eyed round face he suddenly bursts into the chorus of Lou Christie’s “Lightnin’ Strikes.” I pull away, horrified, stumbling uptown, toward home, but people, places, stores keep interrupting me, a drug, dealer on Thirteenth Street who offers me crack and blindly I wave a fifty at him and he says “Oh, man” gratefully and shakes my hand, pressing five vials into my palm which I proceed to [/FONT]eat whole[FONT=Tahoma] and the crack dealer stares at me, trying to mask his deep disturbance with an amused glare, and I grab him by the neck and croak out, my breath reeking, “[/FONT]The best engine is in the BMW 750iL[FONT=Tahoma],” and then I move on to a phone booth, where I babble gibberish at the operator until I finally spit out my credit card number and then I’m speaking to the front office of Xclusive, where I cancel a massage appointment that I never made. [/FONT]
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    So, tell us, was this prearraged or was this simply due to the fact, on this particular day, your parents finally got sick of your shit and decided to send you to rehab? Why didn't they choose a mental health facility- honestly, I think your problems are more from psychological disturbances than your drug use- sure, you use drugs, but that is you using retarded drugs because you are a retard with a shitload of mental problems. Did the police get called? How did you and your family handle the neighbor? Why weren't you arrested? Were they home? Give us details if you're gonna brag about being a drugged out retard.
    Mfw I kept posting about how well Sploo is doing now that he's got clean and sober
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well I mean, did any of us HONESTLY think it would last?
    After watching the first video, I determine that this is the perfect woman for you..

I'm gonna get lombotomized in the ward just watch
    Might've been the beedrill.. Might've been the meth. Might've been the 3, 4 grams of bundy now look at the mess I'm in.. My brain is like a triangle.. Why can't I die?. Tell me me oh me oh my WASN'T THAT A WEEK!!.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol the other druggies are so going to make fun of you when you go to rehab and tell them you're there for "ounces of weed" and bundy and starter fluid.
    why did you throw a cinder block through their window? did you know they had drugs and they weren't home and thats why you did it...?
    If you're going to commit theft at least use a little tact and go for more than a few pills...

kids these days.. lol

But when you get back will you do a drum track for my vocals? like only 30 seconds tops.
    After watching the first video, I determine that this is the perfect woman for you..

i lol'd, though that movie scared the shit out of me when I first saw it as a kid haha...
    HERRP A DURP A DURP HURP A DURP IM FRIED
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0W5Vkw75eJR
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Why so self destructive? Did you get raped? Are you wanting to be raped?
    ^would you like to rape sploo with me?
    He's dead you guys. All kinds of sad shit on his fb wall from family and friends it looks like.. I won't post his info but I can take some screenshots. I think he OD'd on something somehow.
    Damn dude youre right, I just checked his fb, that fucking sucks, RIP sploo. =(

He had such potential and was a good guy ultimately

You're a beautiful lyricist sploo.
Jump to Top