User Controls

Why don't they just murder Trump

Trump graphically retells the story of a 2017 terror attack in Manhattan in which a man used a truck to run over cyclists. “Missing a leg! Missing an arm!” One woman lost two legs in the attack. Nobody lost an arm.

NOBODY. LOST. AN. ARM.

LIAR!

HES A FUCKING LIAR! HE LIED WHILE BEING LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD! ISNT THAT LIKE AUTOMATIC IMPEACHMENT?

WHY ARE YOU NOT THROWING FLAMING PITCHFORKS AT THE WHITEHOUSE

RIGHT NOW!

Quick! Before he tells another lie!.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Why bother? They can obviously manipulate him into enacting whatever policy they want
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Mfw when Trump is unironically controlled opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Trump is a puppet. The jedis are the puppetmasters.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Because trumps replacment, mike pence, is even more terrifying.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kinks Because trumps replacment, mike pence, is even more terrifying.

maybe to the gays
    Originally posted by Kinks Because trumps replacment, mike pence, is even more terrifying.

Yeah that dude is creepy as fuck.

I could totally see him speaking in tongues during the State of the Union address
    I’m pretty sure pence IS gay

I know the homos out there think he’s sexy af tho

But he got issues.. worse than trump sadly.. I can’t believe enough fucktards voted trump into office in this shithole country

My mind is still blown realizing I’m surrounded by so many people who are beyond saving/retarded
    Originally posted by Kinks I can’t believe enough fucktards voted trump into office in this shithole country

not surprising given his competition
    Xlite African Astronaut
    If hillbil won, i'm sure she woulda went to war with russia. The indirect war is probably the best of the two outcomes.
    I still got my Bernie Sanders sign posted upmagainst my house at the back porch 😭
    OH YEAH WELL I STILL GOT MY GARY JOHNSON "WHAT IS ALEPPO" DUBSTEP REMIX ON REPEAT!
    Originally posted by Kinks I still got my Bernie Sanders sign posted upmagainst my house at the back porch 😭

Even if sanders got in I'd doubt he'd be able to do much of what he wanted to.

Look at how trump did a U-turn on all the foreign policy stuff he (rightly) ripped Obongo for - he's now continuing along the exact same path.

Besides, both houses are dominated by Republicans who are by and large against anything that reduces privatisation or the profits of their lobby groups
    I don’t give a fuck if he didn’t reach the goals he preached

He was still the best choice, and wouldn’t have done some dumb shit like every other candidate

I voted for Ralph Nader a long time ago against obama, and my then bf dumped me for it, he was like “THIS ELECTION WAS SO I,PORTANT AND YOU THREW AWAY YOUR VOTE TO NADER?”

Apparently he didn’t see this

if I lived in the US I would vote for Tami Stainfield, no question about it
    Originally posted by Kinks He was still the best choice, and wouldn’t have done some dumb shit like every other candidate

that's what I mean though, I'd doubt he'd have any choice in the matter. The president doesn't seem to have nearly as much power as people think
    He influences the people in this country. We need a real role model for these fucktards lol.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by aldra maybe to the gays

and the stoners,,, isnt that like 80% of the people
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by aldra their lobby groups

I find this a really odd thing in us politics, like bribery is illegal or something but as long as everyone knows I'm taking the bribe it isn't.
    Originally posted by POLECAT and the stoners

I already said gays

honestly I'm not either and the guy unnerves me. It's like he was designed by a computer to get the evangelical vote

As I understand it Pence is something of an insurance policy for the Republicans (and/or the 'deep state'); if Trump gets far enough out of line they can rely on him to run business as usual.
Jump to Top