User Controls

Every fucking Thursday night with you people

I am convinced you are all robots that need weekly recharging because at this time exactly for the past two years the forum goes totally quiet.

Are you all sleeping? No that's impossible.. everyone is on different timezones.

The only other explaination is that the "temple of the screaming electron" is some kind of tongue in cheek reference to self aware AI and a cult of killer robots from the future.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    3am here and I should be sleeping. :-/
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel The only other explaination is that the "temple of the screaming electron" is some kind of tongue in cheek reference to self aware AI and a cult of killer robots from the future.

I've always suspected it was something like this. 🤔
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    its thursday morning here and i know you guys are all 5+ hours behind me, so how the fuck is it thursday night for you?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I just need to burn some biomatter to recharge, doesn't take long but it smells
    is it even thursday night for you yet aldra?

you're what, 10 hours ahead of me, about 6pm yeah, so almost.

Timezones are weird.

Its like we aren't even on the same planet.
    its pretty simple shit tbh.

yeah it's about 5pm here

buying cat food
    actually i was thinking just the other day why doesn't the world just all be on the same time, ok so people in like china or summing would get up and go to work in the middle of the afternoon and their midnight would be in the middle of the day or whatever. but they'd all be used to that so it wouldn't matter. it would save a lot of confusion for people trying to figure out the adjustments. they shudda just done that in the first place and people wouldn't have thought it weird or anything. lol

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No wonder why Japan is so ahead of the curve.

Its already tomorrow there.
    Originally posted by NARCassist actually i was thinking just the other day why doesn't the world just all be on the same time, ok so people in like china or summing would get up and go to work in the middle of the afternoon and their midnight would be in the middle of the day or whatever. but they'd all be used to that so it wouldn't matter. it would save a lot of confusion for people trying to figure out the adjustments. they shudda just done that in the first place and people wouldn't have thought it weird or anything. lol

YEAH daylight savings time bugs the hell out of me for that reason; just get up and go to bed an hour early if you need the sunlight to work instead of fucking up the time
    I lived in one of those places that doesn't do daylight savings and every year there would be a big debate in the local paper.

I was on meth and hadn't slept for a week so I couldn't really follow the arguments because my concept of time was gone
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel No wonder why Japan is so ahead of the curve.

Its already tomorrow there.

no its not, they're on similar time to aldra, so early thurs evening.

Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I slept already hoe
    Originally posted by Kinks I slept already hoe

Good, are you feeling nice and RECHARGED?!
    Yeah nigga indeed I am

Slept 3 hours and feeling like a million bucks

Bought to hit that fancy af coffee any minute now and start doing werk 💪🏽
    Originally posted by Kinks Bought to hit that fancy af coffee any minute now and start doing werk 💪🏽

you shouldn't drink coffee just before getting your buttwhole pounded, messy results and you won't get a tip
    And you shouldn't hit coffee.

It's hot and you could spill it on yourself.
    I’m hotter mf don’t test me, I’m a morning person and I will roast ya ass
Jump to Top