User Controls

Is this a SQL security issue on my website?

esbity African Astronaut
    https://rsa.ed.gov/view.cfm?rsaform=WIOA-SNAP-ET&state=MN&grant=30692
    Error in SQL:

PANELQUERY
    Invalid data '' for CFSQLTYPE CF_SQL_NUMERIC.

Please send this information to Technical Support
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    >.gov
    >your site
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    cfqueryparam tag
    NULL="#NOT len(form.myNumber)#"
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie >.gov
    >your site

Wanna fight?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by esbity Wanna fight?

I'll report your bullshit thread so that it can be deleted, then you can make hate threads about me in the non topical forums how about that?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie I'll report your bullshit thread so that it can be deleted, then you can make hate threads about me in the non topical forums how about that?

Whats to report?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by esbity https://rsa.ed.gov/view.cfm?rsaform=WIOA-SNAP-ET&state=MN&grant=30692
    Error in SQL:

PANELQUERY
    Invalid data '' for CFSQLTYPE CF_SQL_NUMERIC.

Please send this information to Technical Support

well that's where you're clearly going wrong, you should never use captain faggot structured query language(CF_SQL), it contains too much gay innuendo and the server load can't cope, and then bug reports are so pretentious to the point they just really aren't helpful at all. even using bling bling structured query(BB_SQL) is more superior to CF_SQL. have you considered ever using Bill Krozby structured query language(K_SQL) tho? problem solving in K_SQL tends to be much easier because the K_SQL has a tendency to literally just ignore whenever there's any problem allowing you to just continue on regardless. it allows you to just get on with building your site without having to worry about any problematic database issues that maybe hindering your progress.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    just means it's trying to write a blank string to a column set to store numbers
Jump to Top