User Controls

Breaking: Hood Shit Real Shit In Dickson County As Tennessee Man Kills Cop

HampTheToker African Astronaut
    https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/dickson-county-deputy-daniel-scott-baker-shot-tennessee-manhunt-for-steven-wiggins-2018-05-30/

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation tweeted Wednesday that it has placed Wiggins on its Top 10 Most Wanted list and is offering a reward of up to $2,500 for information leading to his arrest.

The agency also has sent an alert to cellphones in the area.

Dickson County Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe cried as he asked the community for help in locating Wiggins, saying "our hearts are shattered with this." Bledsoe described the slain deputy as "one of our best" who worked his way up in the department to become a patrol sergeant.

Bledsoe said Baker was a 10-year veteran of the department who also served in the Marine Corps Reserve. He said the deputy leaves behind a wife and a daughter.

"Not only has our agency lost a brother, but our community has lost a hero," Bledsoe said.

They been blowin up the EAS on errbody phones today. Florida Man don't ride hard on the popo like Tennessee Man.

They gon kill this nigga y'all. Hell, why shouldn't they? Dude was probably a decent enough person. He had a daughter that loved him. If I know nothing else about him, that's enough.

Fuck this Wiggins McChicken looking ass nigga. Who gives a shit what happens to him before he gets his due process?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Uh oh

eh he probably deserved it tbh
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    True. The deputy was most likely a pedo and had been molesting the suspect's kid.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Y'all niggas don't know.

These rednecks will get fucked up and go head to head with the fuzz like it's GTA and they're Trevor Philips. I've heard/seen like 3 or 4 high speed chases on the street outside in the last year.

I used to post plenty of local news back on Zoklet when it was interesting or noteworthy. It's only gotten stranger and worser...mostly.
    worser?
    Top 10 most wanted and only a reward of $2500...lolz.
Jump to Top