User Controls

Drug combo chart

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]

https://psyadmin.com

Looks pretty good
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Wallpapered
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Oh shit, I forgot about Nitrous.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    LOL at Tramadol.
    I tried doing nitrous out of whipped cream cans but it never worked. I didn't try the balloon trick though, just slowly depressed the nozzle in my mouth
    Nitrous is my jam...

*saved
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I love nitrous, I got it when I was 6 yrs old at the dentist. The assistant said I was smiling and I didn't know why but I felt so good.

Even when I got my dental implant a couple years ago and they gave me a cocktail of nitrous, fentanyl, and propofol, they hit you with the nitrous first for a good 10 minutes probably and that's the best part to me. Fent made me kinda angry because I think it was wearing off by the time I woke up
    I am super "nervous" going to the dentist so I get a valium nitrous cocktail... even for a teeth cleaning;)

That reminds me...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Get one of those.

Link?
    Is that pretty expensive boss?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    All the links I got are German. I don't know what you call them in English. A whippet cracker?

I paid 21 bucks for mine. Stainless steel.
    I wanna go on a quest to do all the worst combos
    Originally posted by DietPiano Is that pretty expensive boss?

35.00 for the nitrous- not covered by my insurance.. definitely worth it. Valium (any pharmaceutical) is 100% covered by my health care:)

I go to the dentist quite often lol.

Riz I've never had a whippet but I've heard of em. I'll Google it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I've read that crackers are illegal to sell in the US and I couldn't find a link for them. You put the whippet in, screw the cracker and put a balloon on it and then you open it so the gas goes into the balloon. Then you inhale from the balloon.

Hits like a Tyson.
    Oh yea its illegal here riz:( Sounds dope tho. I'm gonna chk it out.
    How is it illegal they are used to make whipped cream.

Just buy the whip cream ones and huff it
    Oh I'm too bougie to do all that squirrel:/
    God bless y’all gonna have her Snapchattin whippits on her way to work
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Link?

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Deluxe-Sahnekapsel-Offner-N2O-Kapsler-hochwertiges-Aluminium-/323048899473
Jump to Top