User Controls

FREE BLING BLING

Title
    Where are he hiding? I can understand posts and it is confusing
    i miss him.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Same here, dude. Same here.
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    Hmm free him my niggas? fuck the rules break his ass out. Come on think of any of the great Al Pacino onscreen speeches onscreen. Maybe even De Niro ones. Rise up Rise up. Attica Attica!!! something y'all can do for him?(unless this Enter is a Her Idk)A Revolution is coming but y'all got to stand to whoever runs this place. Take No FOR answer and rape the son of a bitch or bastard.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Is he locked up in South Africa?

Im almost ceetain thats his location.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I've looked at obituaries in Sheffield around when he last posted and haven't found anything unless he was in his 80s. maybe he was and it was alzheimers that made him talk that way
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Whatever it was he was sure dedicated

and then just poof* gone
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Number13 I've looked at obituaries in Sheffield around when he last posted and haven't found anything unless he was in his 80s. maybe he was and it was alzheimers that made him talk that way

I've seen bling and I was never able to tell his age.
    I sent him like $200 in Bitcoin and haven't heard from him since.
    Damn. Is he alive? for real? your fondest members might have kicked the bucket. I hope not though but just sayin doesn't look good.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    One of his last posts was about having some Morphin ampulles. :/
    I think I might be responsible for his death.

Am I going to hell
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't think they want you there. You'll go to the monglevoid.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Number13 I've looked at obituaries in Sheffield around when he last posted and haven't found anything unless he was in his 80s. maybe he was and it was alzheimers that made him talk that way

i kinda get the impression he comes from a family that would barely fork out for his funeral, let alone an obituary in the newspapers, but maybe, i dunno.

Well I miss him in my own way. Hope he gets back here soon to put these "people" in place. Lmao loosely used that one on them. Lames nothing more but Lames but Ris and KINKS fuck the rest til they agreee with us
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i reckon he's prolly doing a bit of bird like. prolly in hull with that tommy robinson as we speak, doing tommies head right in, lol.

Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    He doesn’t have any internet for the time being, last I knew like 2 months ago or so
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Where did you get that info?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by NARCassist i kinda get the impression he comes from a family that would barely fork out for his funeral, let alone an obituary in the newspapers, but maybe, i dunno.

Fair one, didn't think of that.
    Hope he hasn't kicked it.
Jump to Top