User Controls

Alex Jones is about to be arrested

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    He says "Bring it on" to the FBI.

I think it's a circus show.

they're all apart of something
    AJ and Drudge are now usually pretty accurate with the truth. CNN on the other hand is a disgusting globalist entity full of liars and run by traitors. Funded by what results in non Americans who want to destroy democracies and have their own operatives run the world including their corporation. There is no sound correlation with jedis and more so with radical Muslims who can do their dirty work for them. You don't migrate millions of Arabs to Europe at random and there was a plan which was well funded forcing the EU to take them in without the consent of patriots. In fact, citizens are being silenced now and the uprising will eventually be succesful.
    Originally posted by Codebeta AJ and Drudge are now usually pretty accurate with the truth. CNN on the other hand is a disgusting globalist entity full of liars and run by traitors. Funded by what results in non Americans who want to destroy democracies and have their own operatives run the world including their corporation. There is no sound correlation with jedis and more so with radical Muslims who can do their dirty work for them. You don't migrate millions of Arabs to Europe at random and there was a plan which was well funded forcing the EU to take them in without the consent of patriots. In fact, citizens are being silenced now and the uprising will eventually be succesful.

my god you are dumb as shit
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Codebeta AJ and Drudge are now usually pretty accurate with the truth. CNN on the other hand is a disgusting globalist entity full of liars and run by traitors. Funded by what results in non Americans who want to destroy democracies and have their own operatives run the world including their corporation. There is no sound correlation with jedis and more so with radical Muslims who can do their dirty work for them. You don't migrate millions of Arabs to Europe at random and there was a plan which was well funded forcing the EU to take them in without the consent of patriots. In fact, citizens are being silenced now and the uprising will eventually be succesful.

What kind of trolling is this

Why does half of this sound like truth while the other half sounds like complete normie bullshit
    I am respecting the whistleblowing on Pedophile shit going on in UK

Yet I feel like he gives us much truth but then flips shit near the end.

Also, I noticed 2 guys talking to each other on the live show right now Spectre and MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING LOL
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    https://niggasin.space/user/4951
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches my god you are dumb as shit

Spoken by the moron who begs for drugs online and spends his time drawing blood for attention. Stupidity like this is rare and you get top marks. LMAO.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover https://niggasin.space/user/4951

Anyone we know...lol.
    alex jones a circus show? well i find that hard to believe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover https://niggasin.space/user/4951

are you saying he was here at one time?

Originally posted by greenplastic alex jones a circus show? well i find that hard to believe

open your mind, Brotha. endless possibilities
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    in the night time, in the moonlight, gunshots echo the ghetto
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    What for???
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    MUCH HARAM!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What for???

for telling the truth about sandy hook, but yeah op is right this is something much much haram!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What for???

SUPER MALE VITALITY is really just meth
    Originally posted by aldra SUPER MALE VITALITY is really just meth

thats not funny.. nice try buckaroo
    Originally posted by greenplastic alex jones a circus show? well i find that hard to believe

Honeatly, what are people talking about?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by gumbo Honeatly

That should be a word. It sounds cute.
    It can be a word if you want it to be. What would you like it to mean?
Jump to Top