User Controls

snorting bupropion cured my depression

I was on amphetamines for about 3 years and that left me in a neverending manic episode which was quite nice. Then my rehab doc takes me off it and I spent the last night on adderall chain smoking parliaments and obsessively browsing ashley's youtube history before I crashed in a depressive episode which lasted like 2 weeks. I was in it until yesterday whenI found my chemical sacrament. I was sleeping for the whole 2 weeks, taking 100mg seroquel pills a few times a day so that I could sleep through the spice withdrawals. But bupropion saved a life that probably wasn't at any risk in the first place. Being a nicotinic acetylcholine receptor partial agonist (or antagonist, i dont remember) it reinforces your reward pathways similar to how nicotine does, and also being an NDRI it gives you a little 8 hour lift like shitty cocaine. But with the nicotinic reinforcement even the act of preparing the pill is fun as fuck. You have to peel off the light purple coating with a knife, crush it up, and make fine little lines of powder with it that go straight up the nasal cavities. If only they flavored it and I had an unlimited supply, I would snort grape and blue raspberry bupropion all day, every day. But yeah I can imagine it being pretty decent if you inject it but due to the nicotinic reinforcement it might be extremely addictive, to the point where the addiction potential doesn't match its recreational profile. It burns like fuck and you start sweating the second it goes up your nose, then you feel a nicotine buzz for 45 minutes before you feel a dull amphetamine high for another 7 hours or so. Its very giddy and can induce mild hallucinations as well. Its like a casual, relaxing thing. I could totally imagine some people sitting at the beach, drinking their margaritas and doing little bumps of bupropion. It also enhances the effects of spice in a unique way, I guess because it's a dopamine reuptake inhibitor along with noradrenaline the dopamine doesn't get cleared from the synapse quickly enough so the high from spice gets prolonged. The spice indirectly induces dopamine release through cannabinoid receptor cascade, and then the bupropion prevents the excess dopamine from becoming null by returning into the neuron packed as a convenient little vesicle. You gotta put your pessicle in her vessicle, bro.

doesn't this shit look pretty

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Wait, what? An anti-depressant cured your depression? No fucking way.I think you are mistaken, or something.
    They don't usually work.

I took this stuff to quit smoking, many years ago, and it fucked me up pretty good. I worked in a manufacturing plant, and my job was to run a large drawcell.

but under the influence of the wellbutrin, I had no manual dexterity, and when I went to push buttons my depth perception was all messed up. I am lucky I didn't lose a finger.

I can't remember if I got a buzz from it or not, probably not, though. I would have remembered something like that. I think.
    Google "snort welbutrin" check images FUCKEN LOLD
    Google "snort welbutrin" check images FUCKEN LOLD

Does it show a destroyed septum? Sploo's fucking nose is going to cave in one day.
    I've been snorting pills for years and I'm fine don't be a bitch
    I was only on it for like a month. Guess why.
    That disappoints me.
    Smoking crack cured my depression

Becoming a nigger cured my self awareness
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    How the fuck is your nose not deformed as hell? Snorting focalin all those times really fucked up my nose and that shit wasn't even that caustic. Throw in a few seroquels, wellbutrins (ow) and then bk-2cb put me over the edge now I have a spudnose
    Also you lucky as hell you got the light purple instant release ones, I thought you were reffering to the gross colored purple sl's that are terrible and burn as fuck. Also didn't turn into crack pretty well
    On a related note put back on wellbutrin, 150mg xl, FUCK NDRIs, ruining my damn vyvanse
    atleast they are the generic I made crackions from

pic related my totaled nose
    How the fuck is your nose not deformed as hell? Snorting focalin all those times really fucked up my nose and that shit wasn't even that caustic. Throw in a few seroquels, wellbutrins (ow) and then bk-2cb put me over the edge now I have a spudnose
    Also you lucky as hell you got the light purple instant release ones, I thought you were reffering to the gross colored purple sl's that are terrible and burn as fuck. Also didn't turn into crack pretty well
    On a related note put back on wellbutrin, 150mg xl, FUCK NDRIs, ruining my damn vyvanse
    atleast they are the generic I made crackions from

pic related my totaled nose

Your nostril is a fucking triangle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top