User Controls

The Retardergarten Thread: Slippin' on the edge of the moon! Edition

Fuck your thread $ploo. This here's a battery ram. We're takin' back Tuesday!! aA!
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]

Rate.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wait is gayness recognised as a form of retardation now?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING

Rate.

Is that Fona?

10/10
    Originally posted by ohfralala Is that Fona?

10/10

Yes.
    He just texted me and told me I was a prejudiced, hate speeching confederate and that I was banned.
    Originally posted by ohfralala He just texted me and told me I was a prejudiced, hate speeching confederate and that I was banned.

that means he likes you
    I knew he liked me the day he called me a whore and told me he hated me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    weird guy. I have no idea if/when he's being serious
    He’s a trip for sure. I think it’s funny but that’s just me.
    He answered your call on tinychat one day, you have a real southern accent.
    I know. I’m a little redneck :P
    Country music gets exponentially better the more you drink.
    TELL your NIGGAS KEEP MY NAME OUT THEY MOUTH BEFORE I HAVE DEM GUYS RUN UP IN YOUR HOUSE
    Originally posted by DietPiano Country music gets exponentially better the more you drink.

It depends on what you’re listening. Some of it is garbage no matter how drunk you are.
    Originally posted by ohfralala It depends on what you’re listening. Some of it is garbage no matter how drunk you are.

Very good point. I can't handle the country-rap crossover stuff and the newer pop stuff is pretty hit and miss. The older hits, to me, always was and always will be pretty solid, reliable stuff.
    I agree on the older stuff. Luke Bryan makes me want to end my life. I can’t even be friends with women that find him attractive.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I agree on the older stuff. Luke Bryan makes me want to end my life. I can’t even be friends with women that find him attractive.

wimmen logik
    Yay, I finally beat final fantasy type-0

Jump to Top