User Controls

The report button is all fonaplats fault

He's the biggest bottom bitch on the forum I bet he is smashing that report button like 30 times a day being a little snitch faggot because he has no life just sits in tinychat alone all day making stupid daily threads 8 paragraphs long about how he spilled juice on his carpet.

He's already gotten me banned for being a rat Fink now he ruins the forum layout because he couldn't stop hitting the report button.

This is why you should spam all his threads. You all encourage his retardary now look what happens.
    sQUIrel dude man whatever i know hehas been screwing up with the cooler mixers, stayin up near all night, and fucking up his dates withis aunties please cut him some slack??? he is only 28 or whatever he is bound to fuck up on us "older fuck ups" just cut him a bit of slack compared us. Just sayin. That's all not firing shots at you personally Squirel. He needs to learn a lot still.
    I can't stand all snitches...especially big rats like Pole. They can't be trusted and will betray any crew they join. You know this is true...forums are no different than the street and yet on the street Pole would get his head kicked in.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    you sir, are truly unnerved by the POLECAT.
    LMAO...you're a wimp Pole.
    I like your avatar POLECAT
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Codebeta LMAO…you're a wimp Pole.

reported, quoted and reported the quote 2ice
    It's not fona's fault:(
    thanks Squirrel,

ur is,,, well its an avatar
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I smell him he's a big rat
    Andrew steel
    I really hope he is okay. He is in a very dark and gloomy place. I worry for him and what he might do if someone sets him off the wrong way.
    Omg johnny. Lmao.. so dramatic.
Jump to Top