User Controls

Ireland repeals right to life of unborn

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Ireland had a vote to repeal the 8th Article of the Irish Constitution, which is something that the Catholics put in, ensuring that the life to right of all people would be respected, even the unborn.

I personally don't care and didn't vote. Some clever arguments were made, but you could tell what people were thinking, something along the lines of: "what if a girl fucks a nigger and becomes pregnant?"

Anyway, literally all political parties, media outlets, and institutions besides the Catholic Church supported the repeal. But that doesn't stop the people who pushed for the repeal (who are cosmopolital shitlib sorts, the sort who support refugees and faggotry) from acting like this was some glorious victory of the underdog. It's a bit disgusting seeing the richest and most privileged people in society fanning their own balls and acting like they are so so brave.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING It's a bit disgusting seeing the richest and most privileged people in society fanning their own balls and acting like they are so so brave.

the story of the 21st century thus far
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    It's a new world when the only people around me who are disgusted by the repeal are Muslim
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Ireland had a vote to repeal the 8th Article of the Irish Constitution, which is something that the Catholics put in, ensuring that the life to right of all people would be respected, even the unborn.

maybe someone shudda told the ira about this.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by NARCassist maybe someone shudda told the ira about this.

Yeah isn't this gonna reignite some tensions? they're pretty big on religion in ireland.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Droppin loads in Irish bishes now đŸ‘đŸ»
    Originally posted by Daily It's a new world when the only people around me who are disgusted by the repeal are Muslim

Thank politicians like the Clintons who leftists supported.
    Originally posted by Daily It's a new world when the only people around me who are disgusted by the repeal are Muslim

Essentially abortion is admitting you can't patrol your toths.

Like the whole reason Ireland now has abortion is because people realise that young women are retarded and go around fucking all sorts of wildlife.

At least Muslims keep their kids in line.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Essentially abortion is admitting you can't patrol your toths.

Like the whole reason Ireland now has abortion is because people realise that young women are retarded and go around fucking all sorts of wildlife.

At least Muslims keep their kids in line.

they're allowed to enjoy themselves while they're young man.

Originally posted by NARCassist they're allowed to enjoy themselves while they're young man.

This attitude is why Muslims regard the Brits as cucks.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Abortion is for dumb whores

Who are too stupid to remember to take 1 pill a day

We don’t need more stupid ppl procreating

Birth control should be added to Popeyes chicken and Mountain Dew đŸ‘đŸ»
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    NARCassist has no children and is not plannng on having children just like Angela Merkel and Theresa May

He doesn't care what happens to the world after he leaves it so his entire worldview is literally his username
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    realistically how hard is it to take a pill or just say "lol no" if a guy doesnt want to use a rubber
    who cares about this sjw bullshit. you're not cool if you don't sit in your room all day taking drugs
    Someone upstairs is watching...

UK weather – Spectacular photo shows lightning strike hit London’s Shard as 50,000 bolts batter UK in wild storm
    www.thesun.co.uk
    Patriots finally fighting back against the German traitor...

Thousands of patriots protest against ‘criminal’ Angela Merkel in Berlin

By VOICE OF EUROPE  27 May 2018

At least five thousand patriots demonstrated in Berlin this afternoon. Most of them are members and supporters of the right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD) party, the organiser of the protest, newspaper Die Welt reports.
    Didn't they legalize drugs by accident once?.

Truly the niggers of europe.
    Their real medications and suppliments are actually excellent, registered and tested unlike the FDA who just approves crap for the pharmaceutical corporations. Recreational drugs are always up and down depending on governments and confused. One thing for sure...Merkel the globalist needs to be removed and she helped to create the migrant crisis with George Soros the jedi Nazi sympathizer who is a billionaire for profit, greed and power. Now he is a bad one and Hungary is out to get him. Closely connected to the Panama Papers in the way globalists laundeer money and how the Syrian crisis was started selling stolen oil to fund radical muslims and ISIS with the Democrates somewhere in that mess.
    Originally posted by Codebeta Their real medications and suppliments are actually excellent, registered and tested unlike the FDA who just approves crap for the pharmaceutical corporations. Recreational drugs are always up and down depending on governments and confused. One thing for sure…Merkel the globalist needs to be removed and she helped to create the migrant crisis with George Soros the jedi Nazi sympathizer who is a billionaire for profit, greed and power. Now he is a bad one and Hungary is out to get him. Closely connected to the Panama Papers in the way globalists laundeer money and how the Syrian crisis was started selling stolen oil to fund radical muslims and ISIS with the Democrates somewhere in that mess.

i want what drugs your on
    Try it...life.
Jump to Top