User Controls

This is Frightening

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Anyone who went to sunday school knows the bible in Isaiah vs 11:6 "The Lion shall lay down with the lamb"

but the bibles now say "The Wolf will dwell with the lamb"

is there any truth to a Mandela affect? WTF is going on. this is the craziest one I've come across yet. And I think "Death" from Tinychat is a fallen angel. For one, I don't believe Wolves live in the middle east. They have Foxes and Heinas probably.

demons among us.

I hope this works if not, go to time 10:09

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hes being a total buttboy!
    Originally posted by A College Professor hes being a total buttboy!

Im gonna hella report your ass to lanny. stop being mischievous
    you have schizophrenia. you're mentally ill and belong in a psychiatric ward. none of the other posters do
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    im not scared of that pussy
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches you have schizophrenia. you're mentally ill and belong in a psychiatric ward. none of the other posters do

Suck it. You don't know me. It's just an easy write off to call someone that. it's Newspeak Mother fucker. sorry for not being a christian there or representing, but it was, in fact, Lion shall dwell with the lamb" and not a wolf.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I don't know. If they did indeed travel back in time and changed shit, nobody would notice because it would be changed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Xlite I don't know. If they did indeed travel back in time and changed shit, nobody would notice because it would be changed.

yeah I was thinking the same thing, if changing the past affects the future, there's no good reason why peoples' memories wouldn't be affected.

it's funny, this whole 'mandela effect' thing started as people pointing out things that were commonly misremembered, now it's alarming how many people seem to believe it's due to time travel
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Suck it. You don't know me. It's just an easy write off to call someone that. it's Newspeak Mother fucker. sorry for not being a christian there or representing, but it was, in fact, Lion shall dwell with the lamb" and not a wolf.

I thought it was the lion shall lie with the lamb

isn't that the entire premise of your first p0st
    It's just a bug in the simulation software
    In the past I just figured that Mandela's first death was falsely reported by mistake and no intent. and MacDonalds vs McDonalds or anything else.

but this is a fact that many of us know.. its the first thing that comes to mind if you recalled the script from hearing everyone say it and reading it in Bible Study. suddenly it says Wolf. there are paintings done of the Lion and Lamb, not a Wolf.
    The one that got me was Castro's death. I explicitly remember that being reported on the news and talking about it in class when I was a child.

But then he turned out to be alive, until he (actually) died, recently.

I don't know what to make of it.
    Originally posted by Juicebox The one that got me was Castro's death. I explicitly remember that being reported on the news and talking about it in class when I was a child.

Again that could of been political and I remembered this as well. it shouldn't be lumped in with shit like "Sex in the City" vs "Sex and the city" when everyone heard this at one point.

or the Mac vs McDonalds
    Originally posted by Juicebox The one that got me was Castro's death. I explicitly remember that being reported on the news and talking about it in class when I was a child.

if I remember right they tried to kill him a LOT, so it's pretty likely they assumed they'd succeeded one time until they found out a few days later they hadn't
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Again that could of been political and I remembered this as well. it shouldn't be lumped in with shit like "Sex in the City" vs "Sex and the city" when everyone heard this at one point.

or the Mac vs McDonalds

those two are easily explained by people not paying a whole lot of attention to the spelling and/or pronounciation and just remembering it wrong to start with though - then interacting with other people who make the same mistakes and creating a mesh of reference points for it.
    Originally posted by aldra those two are easily explained by people not paying a whole lot of attention to the spelling and/or pronounciation and just remembering it wrong to start with though - then interacting with other people who make the same mistakes and creating a mesh of reference points for it.

That very well might be possible and part of a seeding of "False memory, Bro" kind of message then to do it for real. I Know 100 percent fact "The Lion lies down with the Lamb" and not a Wolf. WTFH
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock That very well might be possible and part of a seeding of "False memory, Bro" kind of message then to do it for real. I Know 100 percent fact "The Lion lies down with the Lamb" and not a Wolf. WTFH

MAybe a recent translation decided that was more accurate to the original texts? Do you have/can you get access to an older translation (20-50 years) to check?
    HTS highlight reel
    Isaiah 34:7 mentions unicorns.
    Originally posted by HTS Isaiah 34:7 mentions unicorns.

Yeah.. it didn't say this before. Someone stated this online. I havn't read it in a while (I know bad Christian.. maybe that's why we always check our bibles to make sure something weird like this happens. Apparently it said something other than Unicorns. I mean Unicorns? is this the Hollywood message in Harold and Kumar with Patrick what's his face on a Unicorn with a cane. MY GAWD We slipped into an Alternative Universe probably in 2012... I dont know about the Big Collider thing.. that sounds weird. How about, simple, End Times (which will take years not hours or days to go through) and this is the start of the big Devil's mind fuck on society.

It's real. Dozens of Older Christians asked to fill in the blank.. everyone is saying "Lion" except one or two people. Mass False Memory?
    Originally posted by aldra MAybe a recent translation decided that was more accurate to the original texts? Do you have/can you get access to an older translation (20-50 years) to check?

No.. people who have their older bibles (some have family bibles going back generations) finding Wolf over Lion. How can this be?
Jump to Top