User Controls

cant stop taking pills

i wake up, take Crouton immediately, take a couple dabs, drink a good amount of coffee, chill for a couple hours, smoke more, chill for a couple hours, Crouton and weed again, couple hours, weed, couple hours, somas Crouton weed and maybe some benzos PASS THE FUCK OUT

what do i do ~NIS~
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    different drugs

/thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Item 9 different drugs

/thread

im running out of ones to switch to LMFAO
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Why no cough gels?
    never really was much of a fan of bundy. i do have some mxe though.
    i literally just pop pills all day like it's candy lol
    rehab

i cant stop ordering spice off the internet
    anyone else here a JUNKIE? how many of us are there
    idk man i tell myself i don't need rehab and that i can quit on my own but then i never do. i'm supposed to have been quitting for like 2 years or some shit now and i now i don't even want to
    i'm a victim of the opiate epidemic man it's not my fault

I WAS VICTIMIZED
    HTS highlight reel
    Me neither. Can you imagine what a shit show that'd be if I stopped taking my titty skittles?
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm a victim of the opiate epidemic man it's not my fault

I WAS VICTIMIZED

have you ever smoked spice?

become a victim of the spice epidemic, at least you can be like "lol i tripped my fucking balls off" instead of hurrurr;lllyly durrrlrll immmm a drooling retardfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd (nodding off on the keyboard)

ill provide you with a vendor if you PM me
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches have you ever smoked spice?

become a victim of the spice epidemic, at least you can be like "lol i tripped my fucking balls off" instead of hurrurr;lllyly durrrlrll immmm a drooling retardfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd (nodding off on the keyboard)

ill provide you with a vendor if you PM me

yea i used to smoke it a lot when i was in the military, i tried all the different blends and a bunch of the pure chemicals vaped off foil back in the heyday. some of them were so strong i would just be totally paralyzed after smoking them, some of them were more chill. i might be down for some under the right circumstances, but what are the ones now even like? i haven't kept up with it at all. do they give you cancer and shit also? i'm also kinda tempted not to because once i do any drug i will inevitably do it until huge portions of my life collapse, and syncans is probably the strongest area of drugs i haven't really explored yet. for things considered recreational anyways, obviously not compared to like datura.
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea i used to smoke it a lot when i was in the military, i tried all the different blends and a bunch of the pure chemicals vaped off foil back in the heyday. some of them were so strong i would just be totally paralyzed after smoking them, some of them were more chill. i might be down for some under the right circumstances, but what are the ones now even like? i haven't kept up with it at all. do they give you cancer and shit also? i'm also kinda tempted not to because once i do any drug i will inevitably do it until huge portions of my life collapse, and syncans is probably the strongest area of drugs i haven't really explored yet. for things considered recreational anyways, obviously not compared to like datura.

the new ones at the first hits are psychedelic, then when the insta-tolerance kicks in its more like really strong weed, but if you keep on smoking it you start nodding out. i at one point thought the nodding meant it was laced with fentalogs or some shit but it seems like thats just what happens when your cannabinoid receptors are fully shot. they have physical withdrawals which mostly consist of puking constantly, and crack-like mental cravings. i dunno if they cause cancer but the old ones could have just as well, they're equally unresearched
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by greenplastic i wake up, take Crouton immediately, take a couple dabs, drink a good amount of coffee, chill for a couple hours, smoke more, chill for a couple hours, Crouton and weed again, couple hours, weed, couple hours, somas Crouton weed and maybe some benzos PASS THE FUCK OUT

what do i do ~NIS~

Crouton sounds harsh. what in the freak is that?
    Crouton is halfway between drug and herbal supplement. it sucks for everyone who isnt a former heroin addict pretty much
    reported for not smoking weed
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I take pills in the morning and at mid way to night. (Around 5-6pm)

if I don't I can not function. it's not a rehab thing. i have anger issues without them and it gets out of control. I can not control it. and I have visitations I don't want. and this is a real thing. decades before well adjusted.

people that take drugs for recreational use (that are Rx) make it hard for people like me to get control substance without this fucking dance and happy face to the Pharmacist tech who has to yell out "Need Salt 2 compound Adderall for Mr me)

WOW just announce it so the junkies who hang out looking for someone to mug or try to trick someone out of meds can listen in.

Fucking unprofessional assholes.. especially CV FUCKING S
Jump to Top