User Controls

What kind of vehicle do you have?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh, me? An '09 Mitsubishi Lancer. How about yourself?

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    What state do you live in?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What state do you live in?

I live on the North Pole. Now let's get back on topic.
    I pictured you driving a POS.😮 Does it some good stash spots? 😉 😎
    That's a nice car but I prefer the look of the EVO over the GTS.

I ride horseback on hot bitches with roller skates.
    I live on the North Pole. Now let's get back on topic.

The topic is the numbers and letters of your license plate are very legible when you zoom in. I just can't make out the state. Not that it matters.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I pictured you driving a POS.😮 Does it some good stash spots? 😉 😎

I picture you driving a mustard yellow vehicle, something like this: .

And yes it has one sooper secret stash spot but I never use it because I don't drive with drugs. Drug driving. Don't do it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's a nice car but I prefer the look of the EVO over the GTS.

I ride horseback on hot bitches with roller skates.

Yeah, I do too, this was just available at the time and I'm impatient so I just went for it. Do you own an actual car risey-poo?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't have a car

I don't have a license

I don't know how to drive
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The topic is the numbers and letters of your license plate are very legible when you zoom in. I just can't make out the state. Not that it matters.

That was the license plate on the vehicle when I purchased it. Those are Minnesota plates. Search away, it would have no tie to me. Anyway I live in ND and don't care about my PI. Ah you fooled me into revealing my location!! FUCKER!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't have a car

I don't have a license

I don't know how to drive

Well, post a picture of your bike or something.
    No, I actually don't. I'm kinda not allowed to drive unless I go through medical-psychological-assesment which I'd have to be clean and not insane for and it would cost me a shitload of money and I'd have to piss in cups and all that.
    Yea, better take that down.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No, I actually don't. I'm kinda not allowed to drive unless I go through medical-psychological-assesment which I'd have to be clean and not insane for and it would cost me a shitload of money and I'd have to piss in cups and all that.

How do you get around other than horseback and roller-skating?
    That was the license plate on the vehicle when I purchased it. Those are Minnesota plates. Search away, it would have no tie to me. Anyway I live in ND and don't care about my PI. Ah you fooled me into revealing my location!! FUCKER!!

Kek.
    I click my heels three times and think real hard of the place I want to be. *poof* Gone.

No, trains mostly. Sometimes a bus. I walk and I used to ride a bike but that got stolen so yea...

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I click my heels three times and think real hard of the place I want to be. *poof* Gone.

No, trains mostly. Sometimes a bus. I walk and I used to ride a bike but that got stolen so yea…

Cool. Where would you go when you use a train? Like around here you'd take the train only to go long distances, not around town or anything like that. Maybe that's what you meant. I don't drive very often because I don't go anywhere. The places I frequent are all within a few blocks of me so I usually just walk. I've had several bikes stolen as well- one out of my garage that wasn't locked, and one that was locked but the person cut the lock. So sad. I've stolen quite a few bikes in my younger days so I guess I deserve it or something.

Ok, so, RisiR and Lanny, no car. Ajax and Actor, undisclosed. I can't be the only nigger in space with a goddamned car.
    Just city shit. I never leave my hood.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Well, post a picture of your bike or something.

Check out these babies:

They get me from point a to point b
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    No car, can't drive, no bike, can't ride but I don't leave the house so I don't need to.
    Fuck all of you having your lives sorted out.
Jump to Top